"It's tough trying to make it out of The Pit. Many have never returned from The Pit." - Kirk Fogg (host of Legends of The Hidden Temple) on the evils of The Pit.
The Pit serves as the Youtube Poop equivalent of Hell. The Pit has two noteable differences from its Biblical counterpart: You can leave The Pit, and there is no "good" counterpart of The Pit. Regardless of whether a character is a hero or a villain, they go to The Pit when they DIE. There is no Poop version of Heaven. The physical location of The Pit seems to be Sparta. Leonidas seems to kick anyone who pisses him off into here. The first person to ever return from a trip to The Pit was, in fact, Ganon, whom is arguably the Pit's second most frequent visitor. When asked what the pit feels like, Ganon responded by simply stating that it "burns".
Though most residents of the Pit must fight a evil monster to leave the pit, some are doomed to spend the eternity there....
It has been revealed that Lavalisms can survive falling into The Pit. By comparison, Gaston, who was not a Lavalism, did not survive being thrown into The Pit. Despite that, however, he has since made a triumphant return to the tavern.
Pit is also the name of a kid from the video game Kid Icarus who has wings and a bow with which to shoot things.
Also don't confuse this with hell (in Doom).
The closest thing to a Hell on Earth is Big Bill Hell's.
Before you enter the Pit, you must cross the River Styx.
Characters who have died, and risen from The Pit.
- Hektad, though he gets sent back to The Pit almost immediately after being revived.
- The Angry Video Game Nerd (In fact, one time, he took Bugs Bunny, who was possessed by Woody Woodpecker at the time, with him to the Pit.)
- Optimus Prime
- Sonic the Hedgehog (fell directly in to the pit in Mystic Cave Zone)
- Rainbow Dash, she was sawed in half by Fluttershy, and awoke from a coma.
- M. Bison
- Don Patch
- Jelly Jiggler
- Emo Boy (He returned after discovering there were more cookies.)
- Gallers (Recovered his old account recently.)
- Dry Bones (Re-animated in 1976, though his flesh and organs are now oil.)
- Bugs Bunny
- Haohmaru (That's why he's in Capcom Vs. SNK 2 even though he should be long dead.)
- Nakoruru (See Haohmaru, only replace the "he"'s with "she"'s.)
- Emo Luigi (But only because they kicked him out for being too emo.)
- The Elite Beat Agents (EBA! EBA! EBA! EBA! EBA! EBA! YEAH!!)
- Lord Raptor
- King Harkinian
- Dragon Shiryu
- The Pope (YOUCANTKILLTHEPOPE)
- Mr. Krabs - Died of food poisoning; was given a second chance by the Flying Dutchman.
- Nikki Sixx (Died of a drug overdose in 1987, but was revived.)
- Chris Bores
- Clippy - Died when he was deleted by an evil gang of agents in 2010. Revived a few months later by Microsoft so he could be hired for Ribbon Hero 2.
- Kenny McCormick (200+ times!)
- Derpy Hooves - Assassinated by soccermoms. Revived by the brony community a few months later for a My Little Pony: Equestria Girls cameo.
Characters who have died, and have yet to return from The Pit.
- Aeris/Aerith (lol spoiler)
- Kurt Cobain
Shadow the HedgehogNo, I saw him outside my house trying to steal my food yesterday.
- James McCloud
- Frollo (fell directly into the Pit, but he has risen like the 10nth time.)
The Tourettes Guy (Has been like that ever since 2007, unfortunetly.)DISREGARD THAT, HE'S STILL ALIVE!!!
- Mayinte (He is a zombie puppy after all...)
- Michael Jackson
- Ronnie James Dio
- Eric Carr
- Billy Mays
- Seth (However, there are several other clones of him, like Gill.)
- Heath Ledger
- The Emperor (was thrown directly into the Pit by Darth Vader. However, unlike Frollo, he managed to escape from the Pit, only to go back to the Pit later. So far, he hasn't escaped a second time).
- Jimi Hendrix
- Scatman John
- Richard Nixon
- Orson Welles
- Captain Lou Albano
- Danny Wells