Sonic the Hedgehog
Sonic is the mascot for SEGA. Unlike most hedgehogs, who are known for hogging hedges, he is known for running very fast. That's it. Despite him having an incredibly unpleasable and indecisive fanbase, SuperYoshi has stated on various occasions that Sonic is his favorite actor to work with. Sonic is also a lot cooler and eats less swords than Shadow and Silver, instead preferring chili dogs.
- It was about this high, it was blue, and it looked like a freak. ~Anonymous policeman.
Sonic the Hedgehog (aka Sonico, Mr. Needlemouse, Cinos, (Dat) Hedgehog and other names) was born and raised in West Philadelphia until a couple of badniks, who were up to no good, started making trouble in Green Hill. He got in one little fight and Amy got scared and said "You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Scrap Brain." He whistled for a cab and when it came near, he gave it the middle finger. If anything, he could have said that this cab was Tails, so he went "THAT'S NO GOOD."
He pulled up to Metropolis Zone at approximately 7 or 8 to claim his throne as the prince of the video game industry. He will be friendly to you if you like him, but will hate you if you want to touch him in a place or in a way that makes him feel uncomfortable.
They might even open the gates of hell!
Hey, Kids! Strangers may offer you all sorts of things to get you to come with them, like movies, magical tickets, and a lot of other horseshit, but chances are that they're just trying to touch your bathing suit area, and that's no good!!! So if a stranger, especially Robert Prodsky tries to touch your chili dog, just get outta there!
My brain, you know it going to die.
Let's make like Eggman's hairline and recede!
If you leave your game, you need to remember this: if you die outside of your own game, you won't regenerate, ever! Game Over!
- Chili Dogs
- Princess Sally
- Amy Rose
- Knuckles (when he doesn't flex his muscles)
- Being a DJ.
- Tormenting Dr. Robotnik
- Namco (especially their Soulcalibur and Klonoa games)
- Hogging hedges
- Shopping for insurance at Progressive.
- Water (unless it's in a glass)
- Silver the Hedgehog
- SNK (Even though they collaborated at least once.)
- Sonic Underground (He insists that DiC made it without his permission.)
- People who think he's gay.
- Most of his fanbase (The psycho ones).
- Eggman's copyright laws.
People Who Like Him
- Amy Rose
- Princess Sally
- Mario (sometimes)
- Ninja Coach Z
- kingplatypus3rd (I'm very ashamed to be a part of the fanbase because of how awful it is.)
- Sackboy (Loves dressing up like Sonic and his friends.)
- dreamcastboy99filmz (had Sonic as his 1st avatar)
- Everyone who bought the game and enjoyed it.
- Cool people
- Heck, pretty much everybody in general.
- People who say they hate him.
People Who Hate Him
Sonic believes he is cool and popular, but there are actually quite a bit of people who have expressed disdain for him. Among those who have said they "hate that hedgehog":
- Dr. Robotnik
- Dr. Eggman
- Erazor Djinn
- Deedee from Dexter's Laboratory
- Grouchy Smurf
- Mr. Grumpy (duh!)
- Mr. Clean
- Shadow (In a rival hate way)
- Mario (the rest of the time)
- Classic Sonic fans (Again, unpleasable.)
- Adventure nazis (yup, it exists..)
- Solid Snake (though he can't explain why)
- He loves tumble dryers.
- Has a giant ego. No really.
- He is a pyromaniac.
- Believes that there's fire where there's smoke.
- He's trapped in there.
- He had a reputation of helping kids learn things about life in a short segment called Sonic Sez, although after an absurd confession to Tails, he lost it and decided to instead teach people about how sex and drugs are cool. Sonic Sez is now the most viewed show in the world, topping all of the existing charts, and being downloaded by billions every minute.
- He is a pervert.
- Has the power to go Super.
- He had an car accident in 1992 and his vocal chords had to be replaced. Without anything else, the doctors gave the vocal chords of a local black kid to him. He later got his own voice back though... and then Sega forced him to change it again. Oy.
- Thinks that Twilight Sparkle's eyes on fire is natural.
- Has a brother called Awesome Possum.
- He can play guitar. If you're lucky he'll show you his Eddie Van Hedgehog impression.
- Lost a lot of weight between the Sega Genesis/Mega Drive and the Sega Dreamcast eras.
- He has a partnership with Tex Avery.
- Did he put a tube in his mouth? LMAO?
- He once called a male drug abusing rabbit a dyke.
- During his time in court, Sonic admitted he only lip synches the Sonic Underground songs and that it's Edd who does all the singing for him.
- If he masturbates too much he turns into his Werehog form, as seen in Sonic Unleashed. This form is filled with primal fury and an excess of guilt.
- Is now currently working in porno movies to help him get over his problems. (If only he knew that it'd make them even worse.)
- Was one of three video game characters to appear as a Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade's balloon (the other was
MarioPikachu). Unfortunately, his balloon hit a pole and popped. However, a new Balloon was made in 2011 for the promotion of Sonic Generations.
- Might be related to Don Patch.
- May or may not be Aladdin.
- Also once used a sword for battle against the Black Knight.
- Recently had experience with Drug-carrying aliens. His fanbase seemed to enjoy it.
- Thankfully, he decided to go back to 2-D before it's too late for him.
- no one knows if there Will be a Sonic 4 episode 3,much like Half-Life 2:Episode 3
- Shadow once stole his line. What's funny is that Sonic has never said the line in question throughout his entire life.
- He believes you can't catch him, at least not until the fall of '93.
- He cannot play baseball.
- His past self and current self will meet in the future... think about that, why don't ya.
- Recently went to Progressive for car insurance. For those wondering, yes, Sonic does own a car. In fact, he owns three race cars.