GasmaskAvenger is a Youtube Pooper who actually started off as a analouge pooper back in early 2005. His first poop, entitled "Schrizophrenic", was made approx. a month after SuperYoshi made I'D SAY HE'S HOT ON OUR TAIL, but due to not making the transition to Digital Youtube Poops until 2008 (Starting with "Cannibal Zoanoid Refused/Resisted") & not being around the actual Youtube Poop phenomenon in its early stages, Gasmask isn't really considered to be a founding father, despite making his analogue poops in silence while the early poopers made theirs in a group of friends
Way back in 2005, after overtly using the Movie Creator feature in Driv3r, Gasmask decided to make a 60 minute collage of Driv3r & Manhunt gameplay footage with a very rough & almost nonexistent plotline. Thus, Schrizophrenic was created.
Gasmask made about 15 more videos until he decided to stop doing so, due to the tedious nature of analogue pooping & the ridiculous length of the poops he made (The longest being 4 Hours long)
In 2007, Gamask made his first entry in Sound Collages & made "The Machine". a 34 minute audio poop album that sported a chaotic & demented structed. Since then, he has made numerous more (The most recent being "Darkness Conquers")
Then, in 2008, while searching through Youtube, Gasmask came across a tennis match between TantricNferno and MetalAcid5 & essentially discovered the whole Youtube Poop fad as well (Which reminded him of his old Analogue Poops, which he referred as "Experimental Experiments"
Since then, Gasmask has made 70 or so poops, often challenging the rules of Youtube Poop by making two poop movies, using obscure sources & even attempted to make genuinely scary poops as well, and has a reputation of preferring longer poops over shorter ones
For quite some time, Gasmask went on a very erratic and lengthy hiatus, uploading a few shoddily made Youtube Poops, some videos of his CAWs, writing several fan fictions (as well as two screenplays) and even a three hour fan edit of both Rob Zombie Halloween movies that has received positive reception from those who've seen it, all while exploring various other sectors of the interwebs to see what the hell else goes on
Since August 24th, 2011, Gasmask has officially come out of his hiatus and has returned to the Youtube Poop world with a renewed vigor and not only with Sony Vegas 8.0 Pro as his video editor, but the various NewBlue FX that defined his Youtube Poop "The Melancholy of Michael Myers", aiming not only to make even weirder and crazier additions to his poop collection, but also even returning to the realm to long-form Youtube Poop movies with the to-be avant-garde "Rocket: A Tragedy"
First poop seen
First poop made
Schrizophrenic (2005. Unreleased Analogue Poop)
Cannibal Zoanoid Refused Resisted (2008. First Digital Youtube Poop)
- SatAM Sonic the Hedgehog
- Digimon: Digital Monsters
- Gory Horror Movies
- Neon Genesis Evangelion
- Guyver: Out of Control
- Various Metal Bands footage
- Ear Rape (Sometimes)
- Obscure Sources
Sony Vegas 8.0 Pro
- Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog (Due to its popularity with fellow poopers & not the show itself)
- Chris Crocker
- Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
Despite his obscurity among more well-know Youtube Poopers, Gasmask has steadily obtained subscribers from the day he started on Youtube
Has a real hit-or-miss trackrecord with the poops he makes & some of his poops are considered to be too long for the more ADD-inflicted poopers in the community
In Real Life
See Youtube Account for more information
- Has often attracted dislike from others due to his extremely liberal views
- Is an atheist
- Is an aspiring filmmaker/musician (Despite severely needing guitar lessons)
- Owns a rather nice DVD/Music Collection that can be found in www.dvdaf.com & www.rateyourmusic.com, respectively
- Was called Eraserhead2000 in his early, pre-youtube poop internet years
- Is in desperate need of a girlfriend (Despite him doing a-ok at the moment)
- Is one of the few metalhead poopers around (Despite his diverse taste of music that excludes rap/hip-hop & country)
- Was once killed by The Terminator, but returned back to life after the events of that Youtube Poop
- Is one of Coraline's biggest supporters
- Has made a shitty comic book entitled "The Bloodstrain Project"
- Despite wanting a real girlfriend, Gasmask has made love interests in Princess Sally Acorn (Despite not being a furry in the slightest of imagination, though the new Cheetara is much hotter and way less "animal" looking), Iris Thorne, Violet Parr, LadyDevimon, Rei Ayanami,Rocket from Sucker Punch (Though it's less of a love thing but more of that he personally thinks the actress that played Rocket was the best damn thing about it) and most recently, Satsuki Kiryuin of Kill la Kill fame.
- Used to hate Radiohead until he listened to OK Computer one night, immediately changing his opinion about them instantly
- Has high hopes that Demi Lovato ditches Disney in 5 years & forms a death metal band (Which is likely)
Not gonna happen unless she remembers why she likes metal in the first place(scratch that, she still loves "The Metal")
- Claims Throbbing Gristle's Hamburger Lady to be the scariest song ever made
- Prefers having long hair (which he currently has) & does not want it cut...at all. (Though I did have a haircut, it's still long)
- Has a strong dislike towards
emo, gangsta rap & conservative/republican idealologies. (Hating on emo is so 2007)
- Considers retirement from Youtube Poop being the pussy way to stop. Remember, he strongly believes in the "Never Say Never Again" idealogy
- Has been writing a story about a murderous burn victim, which may be finished once he gets his ass up to write more of it
- Is the founder of the "Give Rei Ayanami a Better Personality" fund
- Wants to upload his VHS poops onto Youtube, but factors such as Fox's copyright policies & the lack of a VHS ripper prevents him from doing so
- Has written four fanfics (not counting the ones from his "Eraserhead2000" days which are officially off the internet now), which are the semi-popular "Maim de Maim", the infamous "Ayanami: Vengeange", the lesser known "Street Fighter: Requiem for a Doll" and the even lesser known "Halloween 3", which picks up from where his three hour Rob Zombie Halloween fan edit left off.
- Runs a weekly movie stream on Livestream entitled "Movies from Hell" that showcases a cult movie every week (the channel itself is called "Team Gasmask TV)
- Was on a lengthy hiatus, but has come back because he can never stop doing dem poops.