VentXekart (Also known as Vent Xekart, Vent_Xekart, or simply Vent.) is an American YouTube Pooper who started out making videos in early 2013. He remains obscure for the most part, mostly due to him not uploading very often.
VentXekart originally joined Youtube in July 2012 and started out by posting short recordings from videos games such as Spore, Team Fortress 2, Frozen Synapse, and SpaceChem. However, he eventually posted a YTP for a collaboration entry in early 2013 that never really got that far. Despite that bump in the road, he continued to make more videos. He has posted several poops for Spongebob and Ed, Edd n' Eddy, but as of recently he's been using more obscure sources including video games and anime he likes.
First poop seen
First poop made
- Moderate use of Stutter Loops and Reversing.
- Insertion of video game sprites, video clips (Including recordings he has made), audio clips, images, and/or other content.
- Heavy use of chroma-keyable content.
- Has used the G-Major poopism in his more recent YTPs.
- Has tech-text and/or subliminal messages in most of his poops.
- Heavy use of visual gags or exploits.
- He tends to use a bit of dark humor in his poops from time to time.
- Minimal use of Sentence Mixing.
- Ed, Edd 'n' Eddy.
- Spongebob Squarepants.
- Strike Witches.
- Kantai Collection.
- Girls Und Panzer.
Video Game Sources
VentXekart has been well known for using a lot of content from and/or related to video games he's played including:
- Amnesia: The Dark Descent.
- Arcana Heart 3 LOVE MAX!!!!!
- Cry Of Fear.
- Dead Space.
- Deus Ex.
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution.
- Dungeon Of The Endless.
- Endless Space.
- Endless Space 2.
- Frozen Synapse.
- FTL: Faster Than Light.
- Garry's Mod.
- Greed Corp.
- Homeworld and its remastered counter-part.
- Half-Life and its expansions.
- Half-Life 2 and its episodic sequels.
- Left 4 Dead.
- Left 4 Dead 2.
- Lego Island.
- Lego Racers.
- Lego Rock Raiders.
- Judge Dredd: Dredd vs. Death.
- Megaman ZX.
- Metroid Fusion.
- Omikron: The Nomad Soul.
- Plague Inc.
- Portal 2.
- Quake and its expansions.
- Quake II and its expansions.
- SCP: Containment Breach.
- S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl.
- Star Control 2 AKA The Ur-Quan Masters.
- Starcraft and Starcraft: Brood War.
- Various Star Wars games.
- System Shock.
- System Shock 2.
- Team Fortress Classic.
- Team Fortress 2.
- Total Annihilation.
- Vanguard Princess.
- Various Warhammer 40,000 games.
- X: Beyond The Frontier.
- X3: Terran Conflict and X3: Albion Prelude.
- XCOM: Enemy Unknown/Within.
- Sentence Mixings.
- Stutter Loops.
- Tech Text.
- Subliminal Images.
- Ear Rape (Sporadically).
- Sony Vegas Pro Edit 13.
- Fraps (For recording game footage to use in his poops.).
- Source Filmmaker.
- Electronic Music.
- Video Games.
- Late 90s/Early 2000s Cartoons.
- Science Fiction.
- The newer shows on Cartoon Network.
- Religious Fundamentalism and Fanaticism.
- Creative Blocks.
- Waiting around for Half-Life 3.
VentXekart's first Youtube Poop received comments about it being too boring and not using enough poopisms as well as the sentence-mixing or lack there of. However, his newer poops have gotten relatively better over time and he occasionally has been praised for some of the video game references in his poops. There have also been several visual gags in his more recent poops that others thought were humorous.
Has participated in multiple successful collabs including:
- Airshots22's Unusual Source Collab.
- The 'Fred Phelps is fucking dead' collab hosted by Dark Fox.
- Joosh's third music video collab as well as his second and third and fourth anime collabs.
- LordSmeargle's Second,Third, and Fourth 'Anything Goes 30 Seconds Collabs'.
- The First, Second, and Third '90s YTP Collabs' hosted by RyanYTP.
- Laromande's Cutoff Prevention Collab.
- Second Spingebill Collection hosted by EmperorLemon.
- The Cutoff Prevention Collab hosted by laromande.
- Dieathan's Second Ear Rape Collab.
- The First and Second Squidward Collabs hosted by NITROCONCRETE1.
- The Webdriver Collab hosted by Soucisse Verte.
- Five Nights At Foster's 2 Collab hosted by NPCarlsson.
- Angry Grandpa's Goddamn Collab and The Three Stooges Collab hosted by Biodegradable.
- Paperking99's First and Second Random Letter Collab.
- Iamoutofideas1's Second Make Your Own Closing Logo Collab.
- Jallerbo's Second Ambience Collab.
- MoBrosStudios (Now known as anim8ball.).
- Fitzcharisma AKA Youfuckfacesonofabitch.
- PedoSponge AKA Dank-a-tron-3000.
- His waifu harem consists of Maya Yamada, Edytha Neumann, Tessou Tsuzuri, Ooyodo, Type 88 and Momo Kawashima. Apparently he has a thing for cute girls in glasses or monocles, go figure.
- He has also claimed Sekirei No. 107 AKA Shiina as his sole Husbando. Once again, go figure.
- Whenever he plays Frozen Synapse or SpaceChem (Both of which can upload content to YouTube) it is guaranteed that he will upload recordings from both games to his channels.
- He tends to post a bunch of Animated GIFs in the Art and Images section of the forums.
- He has been screwing around with Source Filmmaker and either making videos independent from his poops or using them to create green-screened clips that can be used for masking.
- He was diagnosed with High-Functioning Autism at the age of five.
- He tries to make a video specifically for May 4th every year I wonder why?