Morton Koopa Jr.
It has also been proven that Big Mouth has Autism.
Morton Koopa Jr. was born in the year 1977.
As a young toddler, Morton often found himself being neglected in favour of his other siblings, which contributed to his hatred for everyone around him. At the age of 2, Morton discovered the band KISS, when, while playing with his father's stereo, he pressed the 8-track tape of the album "Destroyer" in to the tape slot, causing it to play. He would soon figure out how to use the 8-track deck, and listened to the tape over and over.
Because of this exposure to music, Morton's vocabulary and ability to speak developed at a very early age, and, by the time he reached the age of 7, he had the vocabulary and articulation of an attorney.
However, in between 1985 and 1988, due to his lack of desire to be with anyone else, Morton spent most of his time in his room, speaking in a mirror, eating cake, and listening to KISS. During this time, in 1986, Morton scraped-up enough coins and got Paul Stanley's signature makeup tattooed on his face, which he still has to this day. In 1987, he attempted suicide, by hanging himself, but stopped after Gene Simmons, Paul Stanley, Ace Frehley, and Peter Criss, via the "Love Gun" poster on his wall, talked him out of it (though the conversation was actually part of his own imagination). In 1988, Morton, now recruited to fight Mario, switched to mostly spending time in his airship/castle.
In 1995, Morton was banished from Dark Land. After this, he became a bodyguard for KISS, going to each concert, until 2000, when he took up a high-paying job of preparing speeches for various politicians on both sides of the political spectrum, a job he still has today.
- His namesake's Television show
- The band KISS (even wears Paul Stanley's makeup)
- Wedding Cake
- Pussy. Specifically for him, a big, fat, giant cunt.
- Everyone, except for the members of KISS.
- Members of the KISS Army.
- Big Mouth suffers from autism.
- He once tried to commit suicide, in 1987, but failed.
- Big Mouth aka Morton Koopa Jr. was named after his grandfather, King Morton I.
- He once gave a two week long speech on why putting "In-Chief" after somthing made it sound more important.
- He is afraid of pencils, because Bowser Jr tried murdering him with one.
- He once tried to destroy all the duct tape in the world.
- He thinks Waluigi is creepy.
- He puts hot sauce on his wedding cake.
- He has an imaginary friend named Roger Rabbit who tells Big Mouth that if he stops smoking Weed, he can never see Roger ever again.
- He hates everybody for not listening to him.
- Owner of the Wood-Door Hysteria Hotel carved into a tree. There are not many traps in it, suggesting something about his creativity.
- He was once killed by Mario because all of the other Koopalings hate him, but the Dark Rector had mercy on him and he rose from The Pit later that week.
- Something about his tree hotel causes Fat Mario to hump Gay Luigi in front of it. The cause is unknown.
- Is a member of the KISS Army.
- Wears the makeup of Paul Stanley (the Starchild).
- He, as well as his siblings, are in New Super Mario Bros. Wii. Yes! Yes!
- Strangely, in said game, the first battle with him is probably one of the hardest battles in the game, while the second is one of the easiest.
- He thinks that it's strange that's his name ends with Jr., yet Bowser Jr.'s names also ends in that, and his name is understandable for having a Jr. in there. Perhaps due to this oddity, Prima's strategy guide for New Super Mario Bros. Wii drops the Jr. from Morton's name.
- It's really Nintendo's fault; his name is a reference to "Morton Downey Jr".
- In Mario Kart 8, he is especially despised, along with other heavyweights such as Bowser, Wario, Dry Bowser, and Heavyweight Miis, due to the weight system.