Notice: We are aware that many of the Chewiki’s images are still broken. We promise: we will try our best to fix it, but we don't guarantee that the fix will be trivial.
One of King Koopa's many evil sons, as well as Iggy Koopa's twin.
Lemmy, when put aside from his brother Iggy have few differences. Lemmy, unlike Iggy, does not wear glasses, but Lemmy is the only of the two brothers who can say, "This is a Volcano!" In fact, Lemmy is the only one of the brothers who can even speak about volcanoes at all. Lemmy is also a Communist, which causes conflict between him and Iggy. Lemmy often refers to his father, King Koopa, as King Dad, much like his brother does. Lemmy, much like his brother, Iggy, has a deep inner yearning for getting a proper education to the dismay of "King Dad".
Lemmy, naturally, has an evil genius mindset and can put together plans from nearly any resources possible. He is also known to blow huge chicle tree gum bubbles as his brother can as well. Lemmy also has quite a bit of knowledge on volcanoes.
- Lemmy is quite known for having multiple seizures. Even when he tries to tell everyone his science project. The only thing to know when he's about to have a seizure, is when the intro to "Cowboys From Hell" by Pantera (R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell) plays.
- He also doesn't age, due to a defect that prevents him from producing testosterone.
- His lazy eye is a result of falling off of a ball in 1977, down a flight of stairs, then head-first in to a wall.
Lemmy, and his brother, Iggy, were seriously injured when Wizardheimer fucked-up a hex spell and exploded. Wizardheimer was killed. Lemmy and Iggy are in critical condition, but are now healed and stabilized.
- Balls, both the good and bad kinds.
- Bouncing on balls.
- His new orange Rattail.
- Tyrannosaurus Alan
- Getting expelled from school forever.
- Capitalism (Much to King Dad's dismay.)
- Nazis (Much to Ludwig's dismay.)
- Being confused with his brother Iggy (especially since Iggy has green hair now).
- Was born at Woodstock, in Bethel, NY, along with Iggy.
- Became a communist at age 4, originally to protest conformity, eventually adopting its ideals.
- However, he wasn't a supporter of the CCCP, and viewed the Soviet Union as a bad name for communism.
- Once joined the circus. Was later taken home by the police, as he was reported as missing.