The Nintendo Wii was the weapon used by Link to defeat Ganon. Though Gwonam believes that only Link can defeat Ganon it was actual proven that Link did not even do anything in the battle. The King of Hyrule also has a Wii, often asking how it can help things.
Also A Video Game Console!
Besides a weapon the Wii is also a video game console that has Excite Bike Trick Racing, The Legend of Zelda: The Twilight Princess, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, WarioWare: SHOVE IT UP YO ASS GAMES, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, No More Heroes, Samurai Warriors 3,Cursed Mountian, Zack & Wiki: The Quest For Barbaros' Treasure, Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles, Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles, Dead Space: Extraction, Madden, The Conduit, MadWorld, The House of The Dead: Overkill, Excite Truck, Excitebots: Trick Racing, Contra Rebirth, Silent Hill: Shattered Memories, Red Steel 2, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, The Grinder, New Super Mario Brothers Wii, Super Mario Galaxy 2, Metroid: The Other M, Metroid Prime Trilogy, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare: Reflex Edition, Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom, A Boy & His Blob, Klonoa: Door to Phantomile, Xenoblade Chronicles, ALL FOR FREE! ...well if you hacks, anyway. There are also various indie games from WiiWare (that mostly suck, unless it's Cave Story or Phoenix Wright: Ace Attourney) and rereleases of NES, Super NES, Nintendo 64, Mega Drive, Master System, Neo Geo, Arcade, and Commodore 64 games on Virtual Console.
- You can go on the Internet! But if you don't have a USB keyboard, it takes a comically long time to type a single sentence.
- It WOULD have been called the "Revolution" if it weren't for those meddling kids being unable to remember anything longer than three letters. Or Nintendo being creative for once. I don't know.
- Real men play Wii.
- The Wii is a proud supporter of exercise.
- Wiis can actually be found in nursing homes. That means that grandpa is likely playing Wii, too.
- It's more than just a fad. Fo' shizzles.
- Barack Obama and HM Queen Elizabeth II own Wiis.
- Succeeded by the Wii U in late 2012.
- If there is a game for the Xbox 360 and Playstation 3, then the Wii version of it will be very shitty and have poor graphics, or not exist at all.
- it is easily hackable, as seen in the picture of the homebrew channel.
- In the end, won the seventh generation, outsellings its rivals in every single region, including Europe and Australia (both regions traditionally being tough for Nintendo), with a total of 101 Million units sold.