He once tossed a large football/stone hybrid at his brother, Mario, resulting in 5 broken ribs. Mario uttered this before he was injured: "IT'S A STONE, LUIGI. YOU DIDN'T MAKE IT." Stone Luigi protested thereafter, saying: "IT'S A FOOTBALL. I CHISELED IT." However, many eyewitnesses claimed Mario told Stone Luigi to "Throw [him] a pass," not knowing of his immense power. Mario has not yet filed any legal complaint against Stone Luigi after this incident.
Some witnesses claim that Mario identified the "stone" as a bomb before it was thrown, while Stone Luigi remarked that the device was even official size. However, this theory has yet to be proven.
Yoshi claims that he has a whole stash of them in his closet. This explains why Stone Luigi usually throws more than one at Mario.
Being the craftsman of the Youtube Poop Land, he has made many things, which include:
- A stone football
- The term "Eggface"
- A Stone Luigi
- CaptainFleaSam's ship
- Ganon's blingage
- The Uctions book
- The Keyblade
- Ms. Filkins's necklace
- The Robotnik Express
- Notre Dame
- All toasters
- My Boy.
- Digdug25's house and furniture.
- A large fireball that causes third-degree burns.
- MelvanainChains's pants.
- Vorhias's breakfast.
- Bowser's key.
- C.H. Greenblatt, who later created Chowder.
He participated in the making of the following things:
- Taj Mahal
- Mount Rushmore
- A cloned pig. (He made a few of the instruments that were used to complete the cloning project.)
- The Faces of Evil
- A nuclear bomb.
- The Ten Commandments (Moses hired him to chisel them.)
- The Eiffel Tower
- The Great Pyramids
- Notre Dame
- Vuvuzelas (But only for the fact that they can help him when proving a point to Mario.)
- Stone Luigi and Fat Mario to this day are still fighting over what the football-thing is. This war will continue until Yoshi makes a compromise between them that it is a stone football.
- Should not be confused with Mama Luigi as this form appears in the same state as the other.
- Should also not be confused with Stoned Luigi, the Luigi of the 1970's.
- Does not smoke weed despite the fact that he is, indeed, Stone Luigi and not something else.
- Stone Luigi pitches his stone football with such incredible force that even Metal Mario is shattered by it.
- He doesn't mind hearing a thousand vuvuzelas when talking about footballs.
- Has a bad habit of running into wizards while playing football, which results in him being turned into his Egg Luigi form.