From Chewiki Archive - YouChew: 1% Funny, 99% Hot Gas
A ship is a vessel for traveling across a body of water, usually an ocean or sea, but occasionally rivers (like the Mississippi River), straits, lakes, or just about any large body of water.
- The most infamous shipwreck in history is of the R.M.S. Titanic, which was so infamous, that a (shitty) movie was made about it in the '90s that was directed by James Cameron (the same guy who made The Terminator and Avatar).
- Not to be confused with shit.
- Sometimes, people sail on ships on vacation.
- Ships are used in almost every war, for a variety of uses. They are usually used either to attack enemies at sea, transport and launch soldiers and marines, or to launch aircraft while at sea.
- Wario, in addition to everything he owns, also owns a shipyard. It also quite happens to be the world's worst shipyard, with the vast majority of the ships sunken and busted apart.
- King K. Rool has his own ship, the Gangplank Galleon.
- No, Q is not on the ship in Ken's stage in Street Fighter II.
- Enjoy the YouChew Cruise, everypony!!