Notice: We are aware that many of the Chewiki’s images are still broken. We promise: we will try our best to fix it, but we don't guarantee that the fix will be trivial.
Real Name: Vaughn
First Poop: YTP: Darth Yoda Interrupts the Fight Scene
Year Started: 2009
Preferred Sources: CD-i, Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog, Beauty and the Beast, Michael Rosen, The Hunchback of Notre Dame
Preferred Methods: Sentence Mixing, Masking
Preferred Software: Sony Vegas 7.0
A popular pooper described by Stuart K. Reilly as being "one of the nicest people you'll ever meet. Shy as a kitten though."
DinnerWarrior discovered YouTube Poop in late 2007 by searching for Legend of Zelda videos on YouTube. He came across a CD-i poop involving Gwonam hitting Pokemon with his magic carpet. It was the funniest thing he had ever seen at the time. After following several related videos he came across Deepercutt, Walrusguy and later KroboProductions whom were pretty much the only poopers he subscribed to early on besides RaztheHedgehog/FullMetalRaz and inspecterclouseau. He messed around with Windows Movie Maker late 2008 but never uploaded anything until getting Sony Vegas the beginning of 2009. His early poops were hit and miss and his popularity and involvement in the community was minimal until May 2010 when he made a YouChew account and began posting his videos there. Later his 1000 subscriber special would temporarily become the first result when searching YouTube Poop on YouTube increasing his subscriber count from 1000 to 2000 in about a week. Since then he has gained almost 9000 subscribers and has interacted with and gained the respect of several other popular poopers.
First Poop Seen
First Poop Made
YTP: Darth Yoda Interrupts the Fight Scene (This poop has since become unlisted)
His poops usually feature intensive sentence mixing and word splicing that strings together several words that the characters didn't originally say as well as visual jokes done with masking and occasionally he throws in a stutter or reverse. His newer poops sometimes contain stylistic visuals such as imitating shadow puppetry.
- anime (Not so much in his newer poops because he doesn't watch anime anymore)
- Common sources in general such as I.M. Meen, Robotnik and Michael Rosen
- Michael Rosen
- Sentence Mixing
- Visual Jokes
- Independent Thinking
- Artistic Video Games
- Compliments and Praise
- My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic
- Journey (a very artistic PS3 game)
- People's reaction to watching his videos and discovering that he's not a spadinner pooper (anymore)
- Commenters who think they're being original by ironically quoting Frollo not wanting them to quote him
- People who use the word weeaboo too broadly
- People who think they can demand he not use a source
Nowadays his poops are generally met with positive reception.
Some of his videos from 2010 are criticized for having subtitles and some people have trouble understanding his more intensive sentence mixing. Throughout 2011 he was criticized for making many poops and references to My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic. He once sentence mixed "learn how to spell" in the same poop he misspelled the word "Ritalin".
He has gained almost 9000 subscribers, many of which are other popular poopers.
In Real Life
He doesn't know any other poopers in real life unfortunately.
- Stuart K. Reilly
He has many fans.
- Despite being called DinnerWarrior he doesn't actually like to use common jokes in his videos (anymore)
- He used to love watching anime, especially The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya then used to strongly dislike anime, however, nowadays he's indifferent.
- His poops are liked by both Stuart K. Reilly and Waxonator
- His style appeals to those who like memes without actually using memes due to a focus on sentence mixing, common sources, lack of ear rape and rape visuals and being named DinnerWarrior
- Some people have grouped him with Waxonator and cs188 as part of the "new main three poopers" although DinnerWarrior doesn't like the idea of there being big thee poopers