The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
By Nagaru Tanigawa, this anime stars a hyperactive schoolgirl named Haruhi Suzumiya. She meets a random guy nick-named Kyon and grabs two girls and a transfer student to join her freakisly odd brigade. Haruhi actually has the ability to make things happen and create universes known as 'closed spaces', but she isn't allowed to know about it.
The anime is based on the light novels by Nagaru Tanigawa.
With emphasis given to those seen in Youtube Poops
- Haruhi Suzumiya
- Yuki Nagato
- Mikuru Asahina
- Itsuki Koizumi
- Tsuruya (aka LOL FANG-TAN)
- Ryoko Asakura
- The first season, aired in 2006, consists of 14 episodes, which were not aired in chronological order.
- Season two revolves around two story arcs from the light novels: the infamous Endless Eight, and The Sigh.
- A sequel, "The Melancholy of Haruhi-Chan Suzumiya" is made up of 25 episodes, aired in order.
Often Used by
Sometimes Used by
- Blightcopy (nothing personal, it just isn't my cup of tea, k?)
- The Japanese Police
- MemeKirisame (He thinks it fucking sucks monkey fuck)
- Ninja Coach Z (whoop de do, another generic anime about a lesbian girl in high school)
- SonNeoKaku (believes it to be the most overrated anime since Evangelion)
- SCHLEP SCHLEP SCHLEP SCHLEP SCHLEP SCHLEP SCHLEP SCHLEP
- A lot of the show's fans go around dancing to scare little children out of their money.
- IT'S REALLY WELL DONE!
- They've also made a 150-minute long movie based off the show that contains 148 minutes of sex scenes, with the main character of Haruhi being voiced by Alfonso Riberio.
Main Source for Poopers