Beauty and the Beast
Beauty and the Beast is a 1991 animated Disney film. Its plotline consists of a beautiful girl named Belle (oh, hardy har har; what a funny joke) who one day gets kidnapped by a beast named Adam. They fall in love, but some hunterm'n named Gaston wants to marry Belle. Hilarity ensues!
- Animated film
- Made by Disney (based off an old story)
- Released in 1991
- Belle (a bookworm)
- Beast (Prince Adam)
- Gaston (see page for information)
- Lefou (a hideously deformed midget)
- Maurice (Crazy Ol' Maurice!)
- Chip (a retarded tea cup that nobody likes)
- Those other guys we forgot, like the clock and candle.
Though the film has been used in poop since early 2008 (sample to the right), only recently has it become a truly popular source, scenes with Gaston in particular.
- No one steals the scene like Gaston.
- Is the only animated movie (excluding Pixar films) to be nominated for Best Picture.