"Excuse me, are we in Detroit? Is this Detroit?" - Spider-Man
Detroit is the capital city of the state of Michigan. It is also murder city capital of the U.S.A. Many people from this city end up moving away from this place due to the crazy things that go abound in this city. Despite that, many people decide to be brotherly friends with each other. Its alternative name is Detroit Rock City.
The Autobots have also shown to live here.
People Who Live In Detroit
- Sari Sumdac from the Transformers Animated.
- The Animated Autobots themselves!
- Magic... MAGIC JOHNSON!!! (In fact, he's planning on owning the Detroit Pistons franchise.)
People Born In Detroit
- Rob Paulsen (Famous cartoon voice actor. He played, among others, Yakko and Pinky in Animaniacs, Gray Fox in Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes, Carl on Jimmy Neutron, and Raphael in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.)
- Dre from the 2010 Karate Kid movie
- J.K. Simmons (Who is he you may ask? J. Jonah fuckin' Jameson.)
People/Bands Who Gots Their Dues From Detroit
- The Insane Clown Posse
- Kid Rock
- Andrew W.K.
- The Ford Motor Company
- General Motors
- Many others that we can't list at the moment.
- People who want to live without the fear of being murdered.
- They ended up having the worst current football team record in history with the 2008 Lions, who had a 0-16 season.
- They used to be popular when Detroit had the "Bad Boys" from the Pistons back in the late 1980's and early 1990's.
- Their hockey franchise (the Red Wings) has the highest amount of Stanley Cup wins for an American franchise (internationally, they're behind only the Toronto Maple Leafs and the Montréal Canadiens).
- It's famously referred to by Kiss fans as "Detroit Rock City".
- Horrorcore rap music got famous here.
- Hank Hill had better hope that his son's (Bobby Hill) supposedly good lawyer is not a Detroit. If it is, he's gonna kick his ass!
- Contrary to popular belief, Detroit is not a city that's found in Chicago.
- The gats of Detroit be on fire like the horse on the Detroit Pistons.
- In The War of 1812, The British captured Detroit and occupied the city for 14 months.
- Gotham really don't look shit like Detroit, but I think these motherfuckers get the point!
- I.M. Meen believes that Detroit is the reason why the United States and Michigan hold the magic of confusion.
- Contrary to several claims, there is no such thing as "South Detroit", unless you count Windsor, Ontario.
- It's so cold in the D. How the fuck do we supposed to keep peace? It's all on a nigga's mind, working in on time!
"Is this really Detroit?" - Spider-Man