Cheese is a food that is made from milk curds that is popular worldwide, especially in Europe and the United States. Cheese can come in many different types and forms, such as Cheddar, Mozzarella, Sakura, etc. In the form of Mozzarella cheese, it is one of the main ingredients of pizza.
- Every country in Europe (especially the United Kingdom, Germany, France, and Italy).
- Every country in the Americas (especially the United States, the world's largest cheese producer).
- Every country in the middle east.
- Japan (One of few eastern countries to significantly like cheese.)
- Various animals
- Claude von Riegan
Types of Cheese
This is only a grating of the many varieties of cheese...
- American (US [obviously])
- Brie (France)
- Bruder Basil (Germany)
- Butterkäse (Germany)
- Caboc (UK, Scotland)
- Caerphilly (UK, Wales)
- Cheddar (UK, England)
- Cheshire (UK, England)
- Colby (US)
- Cream (US)
- Edam (Netherlands)
- Electric (UK, England)
- Emmentaler (Switzerland)
- Feta (Greece)
- Gloucester (UK, England)
- Single Gloucester
- Double Gloucester
- Gouda (Netherlands)
- Gorgonzola (Italy)
- Humboldt Fog (US)
- Jarlsberg (Norway)
- Limburger (Netherlands/Germany/Belgium)
- Mimolette (France)
- Monterrey Jack (US)
- Mozzarella (Italy)
- Parmigiano-Reggiano (Italy)
- Provolone (Italy)
- Rauchkäse (Germany)
- Red Leicester (UK, England)
- Roquefort (France)
- Sage Derby (UK, England)
- Sakura (Japan)
- Stilton (UK, England)
- Stinking Bishop (UK, England)
- Weißlacker (Germany)
- Wensleydale (UK, England)
- Plus many, many more...
Also A Character!
Cheese is also the name of a strange character from Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends, as well as the surname of the main villain of Samurai Pizza Cats (Seymour "Big" Cheese). It is also the name of Cream the Rabbit's pet chao.
In an episode of Rocko's Modern Life, the characters created a cartoon called "Wacky Delly". One of the characters in the cartoon was The Cheese, the greatest character on the show. He is better than the baloney and the salami COMBINED! This section needs expansion. 
- Bandit Keith vastly approves of the American variety of cheese, and views other varieties to be inferior. Guess why he thinks that.
- Heavy only likes cheese when he puts it on his sandviches.
- The Japanese, despite the fact that they neither have been colonised by nor border a European country, have an award-winning cheese, called Sakura Cheese.
- Some cheeses actually contain mould.
- Most cheeses are made using cow, goat, or sheep milk.
- The United States is the world's largest cheese producer, with 4,275,000 Metric Tonnes of cheese produced yearly. Production is centered around Wisconsin, California, and the Northeastern states.
- Remarkably, France is NOT the world's largest cheese consumer (Greece is by total yearly amount, while Germany is per capita).
- All burger restaurants offer burgers with cheese on them, which are called "cheeseburgers".
- However, these cheeseburgers are considered un-kosher, since they mix dairy with meat.
- There are also Cheesesteaks, which come from Philadelphia, and usually contain American, Cheddar, Mozzarella, Provolone, or Cheez-Wiz.
- Dick Cheese is not actually cheese. It is actually a combination of dust, sweat, dirt, oil, and other shit.
- The Bullshit Man hates it when convenience stores, such as Wawa, put too much cream cheese on bagels, to the point that they come through the hole in the centre. He compares it to shit squeezing out of a seagull's asshole.
- Elmer Fudd recently made a new fetish called a grilled cheese fetish. It's exactly what you think it is...
- Cheese is known to be a good weapon for throwing at alien UFOs.