The Xbox 360 is a video games console manufactured by Microsoft, launched in 2005.
The Red Ring of Death
One thing that will happen to any and all Xbox 360's is that sooner or later, they will all die. They have a special power code for when your Xbox 360 has officially died. That power code is called by many as "The Red Ring of Death." The Red Ring of Death is where the Xbox 360 basically tells you that you need to fix and/or buy a new Xbox 360, which has games like Gaylo, Tears of War, Left 4 Dead, and other shit, including The Orange Box and Fallout 3. By the way, some people have actually cried about having this. Infact, many people had to buy at least three different Xbox 360's. That's actually quite sad and pathetic when considering that other, older consoles like the Atari 2600, the Nintendo Entertainment System, the Sega Genesis, and others, have survived for 15+ years without breaking down at least once. If you do plan on buying an Xbox 360, make sure you plan on avoiding this as best as you possibly can, even though in the end, you will lose and they will win.
- The Insane Clown Posse once posted up some special videos for Juggalo video gamers of some sneak previews of their backstage for their "Bang! Pow! Boom!" tour.
- Also, they did a special party for Halo 3: ODST on October 30th, 2009 from 6-8 P.M. EST.
- The Xbox 360 created a special thing called "Achievements", in which if you completed a certain agenda in video games (whether they be intentional or unnintentional), you get a pop-up message saying that you got an achievement for something special and some strange digital points. For some strange reason, people seem to like it and thus, the Playstation 3 and even the Nintendo Wii (for some games) get a sort of achievement system of their own.
- They love to make different colors of Xbox 360's whenever a new and popular game arrives to the market, such as Resident Evil 5 and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.
- The Xbox 360's basically a weaker version of the Playstation 3, so go buy that instead.