Team Rocket is an evil organization from the Pokémon video games. Led by Giovanni, they are a powerful crime syndicate who... sell Pokémon illegally? Isn't that like buying a puppy instead of hunting it? This Pokémon stuff is serious business. Anyway, the most famous members of Team Rocket are Jessie, James (lol jesse james, geddit?) and Meowth, and this article will be primarily discussing them. They mainly spend their time chasing after ten-year-old kids and their pet mouse.
Other Members of Team Rocket
- Giovanni - Team Rocket's leader, supposedly the sexiest man alive.
Biff BitchButch & Cassidy - Basically (more) evil versions of Jessie and James.
- Atilla & Hun - They want to capture a Raikou.
- Iron Masked Marauder - Voiced by Dan Green, he wants to capture Celebi, destroy all the forests and create a monster... so he can get a promotion. What?
- A whole bunch of random Rocket Grunts you'll find all over the place.
- Dr. Robotnik - A fat scientist who chases hedgehogs.
- Robert & Ford - Two guys who want to kill Jessie and James.
- Scratch and Grounder - they once worn a team rocket cheer-leading outfit.
- Whoever are in Black & White - Team Rocket's gonna be in that peace and y'all know it!
- Weezing (was released)
- Cacnea (given away)
- Victreebel (fell in love with another Victreebell and ran away)
- Chimecho (got sick for no reason and was given away to his parents at his mansion)
- Mime Jr. (was left at Team Rocket headquarters in Kanto)
- Carnivine (was left at Team Rocket headquarters in Kanto)
- Growly (a Growlithe at James' mansion)
- Magikarp (bought it thinking that is was worth something, released by anger; evolved into a Gyrados that sent them into a deserted island)
- Yamask (at least this one isn't clingy to him like most of his Pokemon were)
- Inkay (met when it ate his croissant)
- Arbok (was released)
- Dustox (was released)
- Seviper (was left at Team Rocket headquarters in Kanto)
- Yanmega (was left at Team Rocket headquarters in Kanto)
- Lickitung (was traded for Wobbuffet)
- Woobat (was left at Team Rocket headquarters in Kanto)
- Wobbuffet (was left at Team Rocket headquarters in Kanto but was brought back for the Kalos campaign from sheer popularity)
- Pumpkaboo (met after tripping over it)
- Erm... Meowth IS a Pokémon... who can talk!!!
- Leo Burnett and 4Kids are the Devil! Leo Burnett!
- Weezing, Go!
- It's a Pokémon perched precariously on a precipice!
- It's times like these that make me wish I'd gone straight.
- Arbok, Go!
- James, you ignoramus!
- Do whatever you have to do to get that Pikachu!
- You're lucky your baseless accusations don't land you in juvenile court!
- Meowth, dat's right!
- Then, the boss will say, "Meowth and his friends are very sexy.. but mostly Meowth!"
- The cartoonists never gave me a nose!
- It's to conquer the motherfucking world with Pokémon!
- Oy vey!
- (insert forced alliteration here)
- They've actually been played as sympathetic people in the past.
- In Pokemon Red/Blue/Green/Yellow, you fight Team Rocket. However, in Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire, instead of fighting Team Rocket, you fight Team Aqua or Team Magma or both in Emerald. In Diamond and Pearl, you'll fight Team Galactic.
- Some people believe that they're rip-offs of the Doronjo team from the Yatterman anime.
- Meowth is the only member of Team Rocket who made it in the Super Smash Bros. series. He appeared in the original game and Super Smash Bros. Brawl as an assist Pokémon, but he only appeared as a trophy in Super Smash Bros. Melee.
- Despite the fact that James is openly gay,
it is rumored thathe and Jessie will eventually be married and have a child together, according to the Electric Tale of Pikachu, a Pokémon manga. Of course, it will always be possible that he will be forced into this.
- They believe that both the late advertising executive Leo Burnett and 4Kids are the devil! It's half-ironic because Pokemon was once owned by 4Kids themselves.
- Apparently, in the latest anime (you know, the one with the 5th Generation), they ended up getting new clothes to wear. You know what that means, kiddies? Yep... that means they got themselves a promotion!
- However, once season 1 of Black & White ended, they had to wear their old clothing again.
- Meowth once ended up joining Ash's gang by saying that Team Rocket ended up firing him after an experiment went "horribly awry" and having some injury marks on him. He played along with everyone for about 5 episodes before he ended up rejoining them for good. What a crafty son of a bitch!