A frequent YTP tenniser who often uses Kukucska Kalandjai, Pokemon, and lots of random stuff within his videos.
He has occasionally joined collabs, but not so often. Regular YTPs are not his thing.
He was searching all over YouTube, looking at various Mario videos, until he came across a video that took a scene from the SMW cartoon "A Little Learning" and made the koopas Yoshi spat out stuck in a pipe. It is unknown if the video is still up.
After looking at several episodes of the cartoon, he came across the YouTube Poop "Yoshi and Link Save the Day" by Luioigi. Eventually this dragged him into the realms of YTP.
Later, while looking through Tom and Jerry YTPs, he fell upon the tennis rounds made by Kingcornholio and crazydudeboy08 (which happened to be a failed match). This got him hyped up to the very concept of tennis.
While he has self-tennised himself numerous times before joining the YTP scene, his first tennis match occurred at the end of 2015 against Username 99. Since then, he has been very active in the tennis scene.
As of October 22 2019, he became an official member of the Tennis Staff.
First poop seen
First poop made
Fast-paced with effects
- Mike Mozart (in his olden days)
- Touhou (formerly using that Vermin Love manzai skit with Rumia and Wriggle a lot, back in 2016)
- Garfield and Friends (mostly the U.S. Acres segments)
- Mario/Sonic-related videos
- Kukori es Kotkoda (and many Mycro/GameBop related material)
- Kukucska Kalandjai (Kyorochan)
- Various (cutesy) Anime/Japanese stuff in general
- Other tennis rounds (mostly those from his own matches)
- Anything he feels like using
- Speeding up/Slowing down
- Colour changing
- Technical editing
- Ear Rape
- Referencing older videos/matches of his
- Sony Vegas Pro 11
- numerous plugins such as Genarts Sappire and Boris Continuum Complete
- Windows Movie Maker 2.6 (very rarely)
- Avidemux (for datamoshing, again very rarely)
- Fast-paced YTPs
- YTP Tennis
- House/Plunderphonic/Electronic Music
- Leaving out a lot of/not using enough of the previous round in a tennis match. (Not always the case though)
- Tennis rounds that are too long, given that he uses all of it in the next.
- Lazy/little to no effort tennis rounds
- People who try to tennis him without asking (with some exceptions)
(Most of these are tennis-related lol. There are others but I can't recall.)
Often has his videos praised and liked by many YTPers around. Otherwise he receives moderate reception.
- Can be quite nitpicky when it comes to mistakes in his videos. Despite this, he doesn't fix them if they've already been uploaded.
- Tends not to fix the aspect ratio of some sources, resulting in letterboxing on the sides. This doesn't seem to be much of an issue nowadays.
- Tennised multiple famous/notable tennisers, including GameBop, dew, NEVERGONNAGETIT92000, SixtyForce, and valkiriforce.
- Username 99 (mostly for developing his technical style)
- Various tennisers (including Zekii, gabrielpika, retrogenerics, pacboy, mrdoognoog, Glaci, etc. etc.)
Feel free to add yourself if you want
- Often uses everything from the previous rounds in a tennis match. Of course, this doesn't stop his opponents from leaving things out.
- Only uploads tennis rounds on his main channel. In fact, he solely plays YTP tennis.
- As of 2018, he has established a concept of repooping his previous tennis matches within his newer matches, which in turn get repooped AGAIN in more newer matches!
- A majority of his current Lucario profile pics originate from a Pokemon Noodles Commercial, specifically when Lucario becomes happy.