THIS IS SUPER OUTDATED I HAVEN'T UPDATED IT SINCE YOUCHEW SHUT DOWN HAVE PATIENCE PLZ
mrdoognoog is a Youtube Pooper who technically started in 2014 and makes poops with pretty colors.
mrdoognoog discovered YTP in 2012. This was a phase of his life when his main interest was Thomas the Tank Engine (yea, one of *those* people) when some of KeeperofBeans's videos showed up on sidebar. Due to his family being very strict with kid-friendly stuff he largely ignored it, however upon clicking on one... well, the rest is history.
His first YTP was made in 2014, in his old channel [REDACTED], and most of his YTPs were edits of videos that he and his friends made. They were edited using Windows Movie Maker and were really bad.
Much of the same, however at the end of the year is when he got his first true editor, Adobe Premiere Elements 13. During this time his main inspirations were NationofOranges696 and Cartoonlover98. His first tennis game was made during this time, a 20 round game of repeated edits to another home video.
This was the big 'jump'. Through nation he found Sid's channel, drastically changing his perspective on YTP as a whole. He also found CorruptionSound through a similar encounter. From this point there was a noticeable change in style, from more humorous jokes and effects to making things look cool. He was still very limited due to just having Premiere, but things were getting better. Tennis was slowly becoming the more dominant video style being produced, however it was still just self chains. He simply didn't have the courage to ask anyone to tennis him. Fear of copyright also didn't help. There are a few videos uploaded from this time frame uploaded to his alt.
the channel 'mrdoognoog' was opened on 1/17/2017. This was done to separate from his old persona (along with the videos it contained.)
Initially all his videos were just Geometry Dash replays but eventually he started moving away from that and his first YTP under mrdoognoog was a tennis round with his IRL friend Robo Banana. After that tennis was finished they rematched, however this failed due to Robo Banana quitting YTP and moving channels. It was also this time that he got Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects and the fun really began.
Throughout late 2017 his goal was to try to get a name for himself in the tennis community. His first subscriber that was part of the YTP and related community as a whole was Pixuyx. By the end of the year he had ~40 subscribers, which was a lot in his eyes. His first game against someone in the community was with XxYoshie.
His first burst in popularity was during an early tennis with Nubman41 in 2018, in which he was noticed by a bunch of larger tennis players. By mid 2018 he doubled his subscribe count, now at 80. He also learned that having four tennis matches at once is a huge mistake. He still hasn't learned his lesson.
This was the golden age.
First poop seen
YTP:TomtomtomtomtomtomtomtomtomtomtomtommotmotmotmotmotmotmotmotmotmotmotmoT by KeeperOfBeans This may not be the case, however, but he no longer remembers.
First poop made
Heavily Editing a SSBB Battle
mrdoognoog's style has been described as "polymorphic", as it seems to always match the player he is up against. However in the cases that this doesn't happen, (often when responding to an effect heavy round...), his visual style is as vividly abstract as possible. If something can be made to look cool, It will. Heavy destruction and corruption using a variety of 3d effects is common, however things can go from insanely complex to very simple in the blink of an eye. Audio is often left minimally edited, usually with simple effects applied. It's worked well enough so far.
- Sources that are uncommon, however not completely unknown
- Vinesauce Joel
- Video Games
- Eric Andre (sometimes)
- Gen 1 Pokemon Games
- and more
- THE ONLY THING I HAVEN'T DONE YET IS ANALOGUE CUZ THE STUPID CAPTURE CARD WON'T WORK
- 3D Objects and Effects
- Reversing and Speed Up/Slow Down
- 2D and 3D Trails
He tries to get as much software as he can legitimately, he doesn't like to pirate.
- Adobe Premiere Pro CC (Yea I'm a Premiere main. Fight me)
- Adobe After Effects CC
- MAXON Cinema 4D
- Magix VEGAS 15 (sometimes)
- Sony Vegas 5.0 (sometimes)
- Sapphire 12
- BCC 11
- Hitfilm Ignite Pro
- RedGiant Trapcode MIR and TAO
- RedGiant PlaneSpace
- RedGiant Universe 3.0
- NewblueFX TotalFX 5 and Beta 2012
- Audacity (sometimes)
- Vinesauce ROM Corruptor
- Meteo (paired with the Vinesauce Rom Corrupter and VBAM)
- WMM 6.0
- Adobe Premiere Elements 13
Likes and Dislikes
- Tennis (He plays the real life sport)
- Video Games (sorta)
- Cello (he plays it)
- Programming (sorta)
- Prog Rock (at the time of writing, anyways. It's always changing.)
- Pop music in general, especially country
People like his effects I guess
- His pacing can be really slow at times, making things boring (especially in his older videos).
- His videos can get to the point of being so absurdly destructive that the original round is barely recognizable, which can either be a good or bad thing depending on how you look at it.
- His highest viewed video is a green screen for the 'we'll be right back' fad, and has somehow reached 700K+ views and 13K likes, even though it's a static picture for three seconds.
- His most viewed YTP is his round 3 against mafar_ which sits at just under 1,300 views. Some of mafar's round have over 10,000. Good for him.
- mrdoognoog's video "nuclear winter", his serve against Brick (and originally Pancakelord117), was awarded a Recommended YTP of the Month for May 2019.
- His standalone YTP "PHONE BAGUETTE" was put in Paperking99's YTP Rewind for 2019.
OLDER FACTS I NEED TO UPDATE
- His video '[r3] new-fangled assortment of stuffs' had a very positive reception compared to his other works, and earned him a tennis match with both Tetrareux and Wodienfor/Aygomedia.
- He also made a multirender which got nearly 1,800+ views, since it was added to a relatively popular playlist showing similar videos off.
In Real Life
- Robo Banana/MEME-AH
It turns out there's a lot of kids in his school that make YTP. But he seems to be the only one that does tennis.
- ITzNQQB (mafar)
- PancakeLord117 (before he retired)
...and more? Glad that I've made some friends since the time I've joined, y'all are great :)
(mind you these change very frequently)
To lesser extent:
You like what I do? Add your name here!
A list of all of his YTP videos can be found here.
A list of all of his tennis videos can be found here. (mind you may not be complete!)
- He is currently trying to make a YTP using one of his father's old computers from the 90's. It's not going very well. (two years later this is still in the works...)
- One of his favorite games was Geometry Dash, however he has mostly outgrown it as of now. You'll see an occasional reference here and there if you're keen eyed.
- A large majority of the sources he's meant to use were somehow already used by Gamebop and Mycro years before he was even around. In order to have a sense of originality he forced himself to not use them. For now. (This includes the Super Monkey Ball franchise and Elebits.)