Kingcornholio (WALLMAN on the YouChew forums) got his start pooping in April of 2007, briefly starting out with Windows Movie Maker before working with a trial version of Sony Vegas 9 and than "acquiring" a copy of version 5 (YARR HARR FIDDLE DEE-DEE!). He was also rather active in the Tennis scene, managing to complete 10 matches. After much time and over 124 videos under his belt, Kingcornholio had grown tired of his username and made an alt account called BLEFT20. On March 5, 2010 he uploaded his last Poop, "WANTED: Jazzdanceforchildren", a Speed Racer Poop that acted as a bit of a nod to JazzDanceForChildren's work. In 2011, Kingcornholio fell into a state of complete dormancy and then eventually retired.
Sadly, Kingcornholio's main channel was murdered by YouTube's moronic copyright bot sometime in late 2010/early 2011, many of his videos being lost to the ether. Thankfully, some people managed to have copies of some of his videos, so there have been reupload/archiving efforts of his work since at least 2015. Simply search "Kingcornholio reupload" on YouTube and you're bound to find a couple.
First poop seen
First Poop Made
First DECENT Poop Made
- SFM/Gmod videos
- TF2 Shorts
- Gameplay footage
- Portal voice files
- PC gaming
- Adult Swim
- Classic Rock
- Oney Plays
- Pay2Play Subscription services
- Ajit Pai
- Being called a "Millennial"
- General toxicity
Kingcornholio's work was generally well-received with little to no real complaints.
- Krunkidle, his favourite SFM animator, has several reuploads of KingCornholio's poops in a Favorites playlist on their channel. He's rather happy about that.
Friends and Colleagues
- Dark Fox
- The Pope
- The Robotic Robot
- Helped run the old YTP TF2 Server (right into the ground).
- Has a voice for radio and a laugh like Burt Reynolds.
- Has had at least 3 strangers on TF2 say, "I like your voice. Have a free hat!"
- Stayed up all night to finish Portal 2 after release the day before a final presentation was due.