A Youtube Pooper that began in 2008 on a secret channel, went on a 2 year hiatus, then came back in on a new channel, CreepahWeegie in July 2011. Did mainly YTP from 2011 - 2013 before moving to YTPMV in 2014 and has been active in that community since then. Currently on a YTP hiatus for the most part (Not fully retired)
First found Youtube Poop just browsing around Youtube and found a video by CartoonKid12 called Fred Loses His Meds. He fell in love with it immediately and began to further explore it. Back in 2008, he decided to make his own. He made 2 in 2008. Then, he stopped for about two years, but his YTP fun re-kindled after watching some YTPS from AbsoluteBillion, FishTitan64, and SporeDotCam. After watching them, he decided to make another chance, and thus, CreepahWeegie was born.
Gaining Popularity Fast
Around his first few Youtube Poops, he began very slow, gaining around 100 views for each video, but he then made a 4 minute poop using Blues Clues and a few other sources (Which is now actually his highest viewed poop at 9600 views). He then recieved very postitive reception from SporeDotCam, one of his biggest infulences to Youtube Poop. Spore said: "12 subscribers..... you deserve many more than that." Creepah was very excited to see that one of his biggest influences has acknowleged and actually praised one of his videos. Soon after that, more people came in and began to join him more, thus beginning a high popularity.
A Slight Problem
During all this praise and gain in subscribers, a big influence/known YTPer named FishTitan64 found this video, and saw that there were a lot of jokes/ideas from Creepah's video. He then commented saying,"There's a lot of other parts in this video that seem to be inspired by me." Creepah then acknowledged it by saying that there were, and made a few examples. It was then when FishTitan actually put about 11 parts that were half-copied in his video. Creepah immediately apologized, then started thinking that he did that in all his videos. From then on, Creepah decided to always try to use not as well known/popular sources, in fear of doing something like that again.
Today, CreepahWeegie has 1.7k subscribers and has a very different change in style as he did from the beginning. He is more intense/fast-pased, and uses more tight edits and crazy effects. He still wishes to expand his intensity and pace even more, and also add more crazy effects. He is also planning to also try a completely different style, in hopes of changing up his YTPs and giving his viewers a different look towards one of his videos. He also plans on trying to make a really good tennis rounds that looks along the likes of a MountainDewMaNN, CorruptionSound, B5P666c, Gamebop video. Creepah is also participating in many tennis rounds and collabs made around the Youchew forums, some which he has made himself. He hopes to still be along some of his biggest inspirations across YTP. On April 29, 2012, due to SpennyRinko retiring from the Writing Staff and Silverstreak's... sadly less than graceful exit from YouChew altogether, Creepah ended up taking a vacant spot in the Writing Staff along with similarly named user Crazy Luigi. This would be short-lived however due to feelings of inadequacy in regards to his writing skills and declining lack of activity on YouChew overall, prompting Creepah to leave the staff merely two months later having published nothing (Edit: I did actually submit a few pieces inside of the YTP of the month articles but I never had an official piece of my own). He returned to making YouTube Poops and still actively makes them today, experimenting much more with YTPMV recently.
Creepah Today (July 2018 Edition)
As of now, I mostly do YTPMVs with a somewhat permanent hiatus on YTP/Tennis. I do not know if I'll ever fully return to YTP, but I might pop out a video or two in that style from time to time. However, as of now, YTPMV and Audio Mixing/Engineering is what I mostly do now. Also, I'm in the process of doing so, but I've dropped the "Weegee" part of my name for the most part. I usually go by just Creepah now or Viravax.
First poop seen
- Fred Loses His Meds- CartoonKid12
First poop made
- Tourettes Guy+Screamo=O_o (Now On CreepahWeegie as Tourettes Guys Wild Rave Party)
Style (Saved for preservation)
- Visual Effects
- Audio Effects
- Very Little Sentence Mixing
- I use whatever I can find
- I like sourcing things that most others haven't or won't do
- People that enjoy his videos
- Video Games
- Just Hanging Around
- Computer Viruses
- None at the time (for being still a newish pooper)
- Getting almost 200 subs in under 4 months.
- Receiving positive comments from SporeDotCam, HotelWeegee, jurg62, DaKooperPooperALT, Thatcomputerperson, HahaHound, TheRaz0rEdge and many more.
- Becoming friends/affiliates with some of my biggest inspirations to YTP and YTPMV.
In Real Life
- None Are YTPERS
- Smonge (MrJLBrown)
- Arsenio Gutnikova
- Zero Wing
- Arsenio Gutnikova
- TheRaz0rEdge i'm your biggest conditioner, maybe, probably not so
- PiaNO! (NOTE: CreepahWeegie is the best YTP collab participator ever.)
He is currently 22 years old, he likes to receive criticism on his videos to know on what he needs to improve. He makes music, and is constantly watching other people's YTPMVs.
- One of the people who started/created the Carl Fad on TFLM years back.
- One of the few people in the YTPMV community who openly embrace using NSFW material in their videos.
- The video that was here with 9.6K views now has over 100K.
- That one video HotelWeegee made that was popular on Vine and other social media was for my Nickelodeon Collab I was hosting at the time.
- Main Youtube Account
- 2nd channel for videos I don't deem worthy of my main
- ALT-Tier videos/can be NSFW.