Born and raised in California, WizardOfToasters (Spitfire on the YouChew forums), is a YouTube Pooper who began making poop in mid 2013. He uses Sony Vegas, Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Adobe Photoshop, Windows Movie Maker, and various other pieces of software.
When he was younger, WizardOfToasters liked The Super Mario Brothers Super Show, despite it's low budget and poor animation and scripting, which was probably one of the key things that introduced him to YTP. The first time WizardOfToasters became aware of YouTube Poop's existence was around 2009, when he saw a YouTube Poop video in his YouTube suggestions. He didn't watch it, however. The first time WizardOfToasters actually watched a YouTube Poop was in the Summer of 2011, which was probably a SMBSS poop. He had watched a few more of these videos, including Dinner Blaster, The King Gets a New Car, and a few cs188 ones. WizardOfToasters, not knowing the name of these videos at the time called them "The King videos", The King being the first YouTube Poop character WizardOfToasters was ever introduced to. WizardOfToasters was a big fan of YTP, and he decided to make his own around 2013. The quality of these videos were a bit lackluster because his video editor was crap and because of his lack of knowledge on YouTube downloaders at the time, using screen recording software to grab his sources. Sometime in December 2013, the MacBook's hard drive broke. It was replaced, but iMovie died with the old drive, leaving him with no editing software other than Windows Movie Maker Live and 2.6 on his Windows laptop. One poop was made using the software, but it wasn't very good. Some time in February 2014, he purchased Sony Vegas Movie Studio 11 HD Suite Platinum. He liked it much better than the other software he had been using, and to this day still uses it. Sometime in July 2014, he dropped his laptop. The hard drive suffered permanent data loss, causing him to lose his extensive source library, all of his project files, and everything he had ever worked on on the computer that wasn't put on cloud storage. He had made backups, but nothing from after installing Vegas remained. Soon after, he installed Ubuntu, and later Fedora on an old hard drive and used that as a temporary workstation until sometime in November 2014, when he built his own computer, whose power supply and CPU failed. After replacing the parts, in February 2015, he made his return to YouTube Poop and developed a completely different style of poop.
First poop seen
Not sure, but was probably The King Gets a New Car
First poop made
These are both Reuploads from Nothing8837 (or Nothing Films), his old channel
WizardOfToasters prefers an early 2010-esque Vegas pooping style with a few film/pop culture references and running gags mixed in. Some of his poops follow storylines, but not all. He primarily uses Sentence Mixing, The Stutter Loop, and video effects, including stock Windows Movie Maker and Vegas effects, NewBlueFX, and a few he's downloaded off the internet.
- TV Shows
- Music Videos
Characters that WizardOfToasters uses in multiple poops
- Max - WizardOfToasters' MLP OC
- Bill Llib - Basically, Bill Nye after drinking a lot of vodka
- Windows Guy - A person who constantly demands being served Windows 3.1 for dinner.
- Snoop Dogg - This basically explains itself
- Twilight Spackle - A horse
- Llama Weegee - A plumber from Brooklyn that has been banished to the moon for 1000 years and subsequently got moon rock poisoning.
Plugins / Filters
- Sony Vegas Movie Studio HD 11 Suite (primary editor)
- Adobe Premiere CS2
- Windows Movie Maker XP Edition
- iMovie (formerly)
- Adobe After Effects
- Counter Strike
- YouTube Poop (obviously)
- Sony Vegas
- Team Fortress 2
- My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic (Not as much as he used to, but still)
- Thrash Metal
- Bad poops
- People that don't like ear rape
- Bad tennisers
- Bad collab hosts
- People who prefer the source over the quality of the poop.
- Sometimes picks a bad source to poop
- Poops are sometimes too long
- Usually picked on by Hypocrites for being a Brony
- Quite a few people liked BilliB the Science Guy
- "You're going surfing on the internet!", a video by him, has reached over 8,000 views.
In Real Life
Does not have a life outside of the internet apparently.
- Frozen Cereal
- Stuart K. Reilly
- Plays a lot of Team Fortress 2, No, seriously.
- Has a four year old PC (on which rendering is a nightmare)
- Lives in California, dude.
- Has used (broken) three hard drives in his YTP career
- Has Russian ethnicity.