Pancakes are thin, flat cakes prepared from a batter and cooked on a hot griddle or frying pan. Most pancakes are quick breads; some use a yeast-raised or fermented batter. In fact, they could actually be served at any time that you want, including dinner. They are also called flapjacks just for fancy talk.
- Chocolate Chips
- Maple Syrup (Obviously.)
- Whipped Cream
- Butter (Obviously.)
- Fried robot brains.
- Meat (Not that type of meat you perverted bastard.)
- Sour Cream
Who Likes Pancakes?
- Dog Flipping A Pancake (Obviously.)
- Some YouTube user named GiR2007.
- Scout (Also very obvious.)
- Heavy Weapons Guy (Only when the Scout forces him to do it.)
- Yoshi (Hell, he'll eat anything.)
- M. Bison
- Doc Louis (Especially if they have chocolate chips in them.)
- The King of Hyrule
- Bear Hugger (Especially if it has maple syrup on it.)
- Flapjack (Hell, his own name has it created in a clever way.)
- Captain K'Nuckles (Only if has maple syrup in it.)
- Captain Falcon