A very popular flash pooper who began in 2008, and has been pooping ever since.
Well it's been a bumpy road, based mostly on him simply wanting to create stuff. He never liked the idea of planning something out before actually going through with it, so getting in on the "YTP"-scene proved to be perfect for him. He didn't have to think through any of the stuff he made, since that is, or at least, was a big part of "pooping". None of it had to make any sense, and made the whole process of creating something pretty darn easy. After a while, people actually started noticing his videos. That is when he started to actually put some thought into his videos.
First poop seen
First poop made
CD-i cutscenes infused with an evolving cinematic style, he's still trying to find his style through making his poops.
- Sony Vegas Pro 11 for most of the general editing.
- Adobe Photoshop for changing the look on someone's face or editing the background, etc.
- Google Sketch-up for complex 3d objects.
- Good Toilet Paper
- Black dogs and cats (they look cool)
- Firm Handshakes
- Experimental Music
- Crash Bandicoot
- Tom and Jerry
- YouTube Poop
The reception he's been getting has mostly been pretty positive. People seem to enjoy his videos, and also really seem to want more. More. MORE. MeStar doesn't remember getting any hate for anything, but he's sure there are a lot of people who generally dislike his videos.
- He has made over 30 YouTube Poops, and has about 7,000 subscribers as of April 2013.
- His poops have shaped and revolutionized the flash pooping genre of YouTube Poop!
In Real Life
- His 7,000 subscribers
- He enjoys playing various sports every once in awhile.
- MeStarStudio's favorite thing about uploading silly videos is making others laugh.