Notice: We are aware that many of the Chewiki’s images are still broken. We promise: we will try our best to fix it, but we don't guarantee that the fix will be trivial.
First Poop: Mario's defective triforce of toaster causes much confusion and delay
Year Started: 2012
Preferred Sources: Mega Man,Dr. Rabbit, Bill O'Reilly, CD-i
Preferred Methods: Flash Poop, Ytpmv, Masking, Sentence Mixing, Stutter Loop, Death, Ear Rape, Ambient Erosion, Stinger
Preferred Software: Sony Vegas 7.0, Blender, Adobe Photoshop CS2, Audacity
A former fast paced flash pooper who made YTP from late 2012 to late 2014.
In 2011, he was at a party when his friend came up to him and told him about a hilarious video he wanted to show him. Intrigued, he decided to see the video, which was "Gaston plays Lefou's Quest IV" by Waxination. Finding it hilarious, he was instantly hooked on Youtube Poop, but unfortunately the shitty kind. However, it wasn't until several months later that he began discovering different poopers and seeing their awesome styles (One pooper in particular, Jitterydragon, has been his main inspiration). He kept on watching Youtube poops until one day he went, "I actually want to take a whack at making one of these." His Youtube poop career began with Windows Movie Maker and the extremely over-used Link: Faces of Evil. He actually managed to make a video with it (albeit horrible) but he's never uploaded it. Later on, he discovered sony vegas and now he uses it for all the Youtube poops he uploads, beginning with "Mario's Triforce of Toaster causes much confusion and delay."
Over time, he has learned new software, and gained experience from them. Now, Audacity, Photoshop, and Blender all form a crucial part in the making of his videos, and it's thanks to them that he has been acquiring a distinct style. His more recent poops are actually a sort of hybrid between several styles, and he enjoys including personal philosophies as well as beliefs within his segments. As a result, his latest works have received acclaim from several renown YTPers, but he realizes that he still has a ways to go before he fully develops his style.
Due to several issues, including mental fatigue and exhaustion, he has announced retirement on December 4th, 2014, and proceeded to upload his last video entitled "\\ｔＨＥ ＥｎＤ\\".
First poop seen
First poop made
Mario's Triforce of Toaster causes much confusion and delay
Fast paced flash pooping with many different poopisms combined into it. He also seems to like incorporating classic sources along with the relatively obscure ones into his videos.
- Practically anything exploitable
- Mega Man
- Bill O'Reilly
- I.M Meen
- Dr. Rabbit
- YouTube Poop (Of course)
- Modern Art
- Surrealist Art
- Classic Video Games
- Sentence Mixing
- Sony Vegas
- Windows Movie Maker (mostly due to how much it crashes and lags, but he's seen many excellent YTPs made with it)
- Post-Modern Art (In general)
- He has a tendency to use low resolution sources, but he has been improving in this sense.
- He has a horrible work ethic, at least when it comes down to making a video. It literally takes him months to get a video out of the way.
- Successfully hosted the first-ever Town With No Name collab.
In Real Life
- RedBlooper (he got him into Youtube Poop, and he gives him great encouragement.)
- His sis, he asks her for her opinion of his Youtube Poops as he's completing them.
- Stuart K. Reilly
|Mario's Triforce of Toaster causes much confusion and delay||12/24/12||1:28|
|Mega Mojo attends da furry convention||2/16/13||1:06|
|Bilbo Reilly's Acute Case of Telly Block||3/18/13||0:51|
|(Simplicity) Bobert Goes To Mars||5/1/13||0:45|
|05:Chowderp's Ass Gets A Cesarian From The SOPA Administration||9/7/13||0:51|
|VI:Goggle- Forgot the Penish Lubricator||12/4/13||1:04|
|007: LET GO I'LL CATCH YA||4/9/14||0:59|
- He is also a member of Planet Minecraft, where he submits his minecraft skins, pixel art, and more.
- He usually gets his ideas late at night, following a period of pooper's block, so sometimes he finds himself having to wake up and jot them down in the handy dandy notebook (much to the annoyance of the people around him).
- He has always wanted to snap his fingers to the beat of a poetry jam, kinda like was done with Fawful's theme in M&L:BIS, but alas, he lacks the complete ability to do so. In an interesting update, he has recently acquired this skill thanks to his sister's valiant efforts.