Notice: We are aware that many of the Chewiki’s images are still broken. We promise: we will try our best to fix it, but we don't guarantee that the fix will be trivial.
From Chewiki Archive - YouChew: 1% Funny, 99% Hot Gas
New Jersey, the Garden State, is the 3rd state in the Union, after Pennsylvania and Delaware. It is located on the east coast of the United States, bordering New York and Pennsylvania. It is the 11th most populated state in the Union, but the most densely populated. Often dubbed "Jersey" for short by its own residents, plus the nearby residents of New York and Pennsylvania.
The capital of New Jersey is Trenton.
Poopers Who are Confirmed to Live in Jersey
Characters Who Are Confirmed to Live in Jersey
- Randal Graves
- The cast of Jersey Shore
- The Jersey Devil
- Governor Chris Christie
Those That Were Confirmed to Live in Jersey
- James Rolfe (moved to PA)
- Jon Bon Jovi
- Frank Sinatra
- Bruce Springsteen
- Thomas Edison
- "Weird Al" Yankovic (He sued Delta Airlines for giving him a ticket there, because it sucked.)
- New Yorkers (They look down on Jersey.)
- Location of the Coney Island Disco Palace, before its demolition.
- Infamous for landfills, a factor that has actually soured relations with neighbouring states New York and Pennsylvania.
- Has the most Superfund sites in the United States, with 116.
- Has one team of its own in a professional league: the New Jersey Devils, an NHL team. In addition, New Jersey is also the home of 3 New York teams: the Jets, the Giants (both NFL), and the New York Red Bulls (MLS).
- Was home of the first movie studio, Edison's Black Maria.