Notice: We are aware that many of the Chewiki’s images are still broken. We promise: we will try our best to fix it, but we don't guarantee that the fix will be trivial.
From Chewiki Archive - YouChew: 1% Funny, 99% Hot Gas
This article is about a Media Source, which is remixed to create a YouTube Poop.
A long-running series of infamous friendship-destroyers, first released on the Nintendo 64.
- Video Game
- For Nintendo 64, GameCube, Wii, Wii U, and Switch (upcoming)
- First 8 games developed by Hudson Soft.
- 9 and up developed by Nd Cube
- Published by Nintendo
Country of Origin
Note that some characters might be on both lists, and that this list is incomplete, due to the number of characters.
- Donkey Kong
- Waluigi (starting with 3)
- Daisy (starting with 3)
- Boo (starting with 5)
- Toad (starting with 5)
- Toadette (starting with 6)
- Birdo (starting with 7)
- Dry Bones (starting with 7)
- Blooper (starting with 8)
- Hammer Brother (starting with 8)
- Toad (prior to 5)
- Boo (steals coins and stars)
- Millennium Star (only in 3) Is actually fake.
- Shy Guy
- Koopa Kids
Used in Poop By
Main Source for Poopers
- Gameplay videos are available on YouTube
- Game Guy Minigames only appeared in 3, due to being cheap.
- Mario Party 8 was recalled in the United Kingdom, due to using the term "spastic".
- The best character ingame is Luigi, who can even win by doing absolutely nothing.
- D'oh, Wario missed.