Notice: We are aware that many of the Chewiki’s images are still broken. We promise: we will try our best to fix it, but we don't guarantee that the fix will be trivial.
Kirby: Right Back at Ya!
From Chewiki Archive - YouChew: 1% Funny, 99% Hot Gas
This article is about a Media Source, which is remixed to create a YouTube Poop.
Kirby: Right Back at Ya! is about a pink puffball named Kirby crash-landing in a village called Cappy Town. He meets yellow blob-like people and gets bullied by the famous "Southern-Fried Dedede." Dedede often gets ripped off by buying monsters that get pummeled by Kirby and friends, but his gay flunky Escargoon demands them with a money-back guarantee.
- Was dubbed by 4kids.
- Some say this is their only dub that isn't downright terrible.
- Had a fucking AWESOME intro to said dub.
- DEDEDE IS THE BEST CHARACTER ON THE SHOW FUCK KIRBY AND THE REST THEY SUCK SHIT THROUGH A TUBE
- This thing got 100 episodes. What the fuck? I mean, yeah, it's a good show but...would you expect it to have 100 episodes? You would? Well fuck you....
- King Dedede
- Meta Knight
- Customer Service
- Tiff (Fumu)
- Tuff (Bun)
First Used in a Poop By
Often Used By
- Various other accounts that aren't full-time poopers
Sometimes Used By
- Japanophiles who think the original Japanese version is the best thing ever.
- Fans who don't realize it's a separate continuity from the games.
- People who have no soul
- A new, CGI special of the show was made a few years after it was done.
- There was a planned spin-off for Bouncy Tiff, but it never aired because it was too sexy.
- There was another planned spin-off for King Dedede himself and it would involve him teaming up with King Koopa to beat up Kirby and save the universe. The pilot aired on Channel DDD in August 2008 and it received mixed reception. Mixed reception was not good enough for Dedede so he cancelled it on the spot.