Kill la Kill
Kill la Kill is an anime created by Studio Trigger. It premiered on October 3rd, 2013. In a high school where the powerful students get powerful uniforms that grant the wearer superhuman abilities, Ryuko Matoi, an edgy, spiky-haired teenage girl sets off with her edgy Goku suit named Senketsu and her edgy half-scissor blade to take revenge on the party guilty of murdering her father.
With emphasis given to those seen in Youtube Poops
- Ryuko Matoi
- Mako Mankanshoku
- Satsuki Kiryuin
- Ira Gamagoori
- Uzu Sanageyama
- Nonon Jakuzure
- Harime Nui
Usage and Info
First used by
Sometimes used by
- DONT LOSE YOUR WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
- Nonon is everybody's waifu.
- This is also known as being a whore.
- Excuse me, I need to go grab a bandage. I have been cut by how edgy this show is.
- The show has received numerous awards for Best Mother Character.
- Several members of the main cast were featured in Major Lazer episode 2 as a short cameo.