Chemistryguy is a pooper whose style really reflects off of Orpheusftw's philosophy that "YouTube poop has never been synonymous with comedy." While he doesn't have a main draw in for his work, ChemistryGuy does prefer older sources from his childhood. His first poop was completed on Oct. 2nd 2009, about 3 years after he made his account. Nowadays, he's friends with all the big name poopers, rising poopers and others too, and was quoted by Stuart K. Reilly to be what today is all about.
First poop seen
First poop made
As I mentioned before, he follows Orpheusftw's philosophy that YTP is supposed to be down-right weird and confusing. However, Chemistryguy follows that quote more straight to the point than Orpheusftw himself. If you were to do a side-by-side comparison, you would see that Orpheusftw has sex jokes and several humorous gags, while ChemistryGuy here likes to keep it down-right weird to a point where it becomes so weird its funny.
He also enjoys making references to various other things whether it be something poop related or just something from his childhood. He is also known for adding short YTPMVs here and there throughout his regular Poops.
- Blue's Clues
- Old Cartoons
- Special Agent Oso
- Several modern day cartoons/tv shows/movies.
- David Bailey
What does he use to make this stuff
- Sony Vegas Pro 9
- He's 43 years old, married and has two children
- Loves attention, but the thought of speaking in public makes him sick.
- Loves YouTube because, according to him, its thanks to the site that he can "express him self without reserve."
- Back in June 2011, he said "I don't do straight up sex jokes. T'ain't my style." Well, he recently uploaded a video that highlights sex jokes he ended up using in his videos. Surprise, surprise.
- Being one of the oldest poopers out there, though he is outdone by Noisepuppet.
- Got subscribed to by some of the biggest names in YouTube poop, including our resident skunk-man, Stuart K. Reilly.
- Got 3K by the end of 2011, and got about 2k more subs in recent years.
- He was responsible for creating the YouTube Poop article on Wikipedia.