256Pi is a YouTube Pooper from Chicago, Illinois who specializes in Michael Rosen poops. He has four YouTube channels: 256PiAlternate for his YouTube Poops, 256Pi/Wario IsGreat for his animation series "WARIO IS GREAT" (currently on hiatus), 256PiMusic, and most recently The Wonky Angle for electronic music reviews.
256Pi joined YouTube in February 2011 intending to make his animation series, "WARIO IS GREAT". In order to test out Adobe Premiere Pro for the first time, he created his first YouTube Poop, "The King Entertains Link". In March 2012, he created his 256PiAlternate channel in order to upload an edited version of a walkthrough to the PSX edition of Frogger. Later, a real-life friend expressed his dislike for YTP (since all he had been shown was Spadinner), so 256Pi decided to upload any further poops onto his new alt channel. After a while of making CD-i poops (most notably the "King & Friends Randomness" poops), 256Pi got a new computer and Sony Vegas. His first Vegas poop was Submachine Walkthrough with King Harkinian. He continued to stick to CD-i pooping, but after discovering MechaWeegee91's poops, he found out about Michael Rosen poops for the first time. In February 2013, he decided to try making a Michael Rosen poop for the first time, and he created Michael Rosen Nearly Eats His Entire Hand While On TV with his cousin.
Later, 256Pi decided to join his first collab, The Michael Rosen 67th Birthday Collab. His entry was Michael Rosen Vs. The Lollipop Lady. The video got more positive reception than any of his previous videos (and was placed right before CaptainPlums's entry in the final collab). After quite a bit of pressuring from some of his subscribers, he slowly made the transition into becoming a full-time Michael Rosen pooper, starting with Michael Rosen's Random Train Ride, made to help promote then-newcomer pooper RootNegativeSixteen.
Eventually 256Pi enlisted RootNegativeSixteen's help to create his longest YTP ever, Michael Rosen Vs. The Lollipop Lady Round II. It was here that he started to first develop his usual style, including some small animation sequences involving Michael and his brother Brian. He continued to make his later Michael Rosen poops in the style of these scenes. Later he sent his poop What's This Ear? in to a YTP contest by walinghammediaisbac, and placed first.
In October 2013, fellow pooper DawnOfRosen announced The Random Rosen Collab, however, after a few weeks his computer broke down, leaving him unable to host it. 256Pi volunteered to co-host the collab and upload the final product in his place, and it was uploaded on November 2, 2013. It's since become 256Pi's most viewed video and one of the most viewed Rosen collabs overall.
In March 2014, 256Pi hit 700 subscribers, and later posted a Q&A video in which he answered every question in person. In May 2014 256Pi surpassed 1000 subscribers.
From April 2014 to its eventual completion in November 2014, 256Pi and ThePlamzJoker collaborated on 256Pi's longest poop to date, Michael Rosen Vs. The Lollipop Lady, Round III. The video is probably his most well-received to date and what he considers to be his greatest work as a YouTube Pooper. (It's not his most popular, though it has over 20,000 views as of July 2015.) 256Pi later gained 2K subs in January 2015, and 3K subs in May 2015.
In July 2015 he started up a channel for his new review show The Wonky Angle. In November, 2017, a video was uploaded to RootNegativeSixteen's channel that admitted it was fact an alt account of 256Pi's and that he had been been secretly playing as the "RootNegativeSixteen" character all along. He had effectively duped a subscriber base of over 8,000 people into believing Root was a real person for the last 5 years. Essentially, he had grown tired of the charade and didn't want to make Root-style videos anymore, so he unmasked himself as the person running Root's channel and that she never really existed.
First poop seen
YouTube Poop: Wario and Waluigi Epic Fail by isaidmeh
First poop made
256Pi is currently best known for his ongoing Michael Rosen storyline, in which he animates his characters in front of custom backgrounds. His storyline involves several different characters represented by Michael Rosen or some edit of him, including Brian Rosen (Michael's brother), Older Rosen, Harrybo, Joanna, The Presents Inspector, The Potatofoogle (a floating potato with a deeper version of Michael's voice) and others. He's also included some non-Michael characters in his story, including Mark Sabine, Roger Stockburger (aka Augmented Reality Rog in his story), Ashens, and more.
He also occasionally still makes CD-i poops, usually in his King & Friends Randomness series. However, these videos are less based on a continuing storyline and more collections of random skits (hence the name). He particularly likes using Mayor Kravindish and believes that the "This is illegal you know" meme hasn't yet died out.
He's also a longtime YTPMVer, however he does not consider himself to be particularly skilled at it. He has a series of CD-i YTPMVs called Two Steps From Harkinian based off of various songs by Two Steps From Hell.
- Michael Rosen
- Mark Sabine (occasionally)
- Roger Stockburger (occasionally)
- Google AdWords for Video (twice)
- Sony Vegas Pro 12.0
- Sony Sound Forge Pro 11.0
- Sony ACID Pro 7.0 (for YTPMVs)
- Adobe Premiere Pro (no longer uses this)
- Ironically, NOT Adobe Flash
- Any and all electronic music, mostly the 90's electronic duo, Orbital
- His iPod
- Nintendo, specifically Wario, Waluigi, and anything else Wario-related
- Submachine and other Mateusz Skutnik games
- Ace Attorney
- Professor Layton
- Random TF2 Gmod videos
- Nostalgia Critic and AVGN
- ToddInTheShadows, Rap Critic, TheNeedleDrop, Spectrum Pulse, ARTV, Here Lies Music, etc. Music review shows. (These people also inspired 256Pi to start his own review show.)
- Duplicate comments
- Copyright laws
- Pointless YouTube or Twitter updates
- His own YTPMVs
- Gained 3000+ subscribers as 256PiAlternate
- ChickenPika commented on his poop Rio Rosen saying "You're easily one of my favorite Rosen poopers."
- Renowned YTPMVers RobGBA and TheLastMovieMaker commented that they loved his YTPMV, Michael Goes Ballistik.
- His poop Mario's Head Teaches Typing To Himself somehow got over 14,000 views. 256Pi is still clueless as to how this happened.
- Some anonymous fan/viewer actually made a TVTropes page for 256Pi's Michael Rosen storyline.
- He has a wiki dedicated to his Michael Rosen YTP plotline. The page on himself totally wasn't just copied more or less verbatim off of this page, what are you talking about?
- RobGBA / Robbi
- DawnOfRosen / Foglume
- Ron Mad
- TheLastMovieMaker / Thr³³
- DJ Doomz
- MechaWeegee91 / Unknownartiste1
- DylanCliff111 (mostly this poop)
- ThePlamzJoker (especially since late 2014)
- RobGBA / Robbi
- TheLastMovieMaker / Thr³³
- DawnOfRosen / Foglume