Naruto is a vastly popular manga and anime series created by Masashi Kishimoto. It concerns a colorful group of pajama-clad pubescents calling themselves "ninjas" who are assigned with protecting a hidden village of migrant pot-farmers from the outside authorities. Since its debut in 1999, it has garnered millions of fans worldwide, and is at least partially responsible for the growing rate of adolescent suicides.
The initial plotline of Naruto features the exploits of a twelve-year-old who intends to become village leader and his friends as they partake in a lighthearted romp through medical school. However, puberty sets in and they all start killing each other. Consequently, Sasuke Uchiha, a poster boy for Linkin Park, comes across a creepy snake man in the forest and gets bitten. Some 100 episodes later, he turns to the Dark Side and the rest of the series revolves around Naruto whining about this.
At one point, an evil animal-kidnapping organization known as the Akatsuki makes an appearance, lead by Sasuke's brother, Itachi.
With emphasis given to those seen in Youtube Poops
- Naruto Uzumaki - An immature kid in orange pajamas possessed by a Ninetales.
- Sasuke Uchiha - The emo kid with duck hair.
- Slightly Pissed Off Sasuke - The emo kid with duck wings.
- Sakura Haruno - The pink haired girl. Despite hating Naruto's guts, he still has a crush on her.
- Kakashi Hatake - That guy with the mask and the evil eye.
- Rock Lee - A bandaged kid who looks like Bruce Lee.
- Neji Hyuga - A pervert with no pupils.
- Might Guy - Totally not Bruce Lee. Honest!
- Shikamaru Nara - Some tired guy with a ponytail.
- Ino Yamanaka - The blonde girl with bandages instead of panties. Fan service!
- Choji Akimichi - Some fat guy.
- Shino Aburame - When your only friends are bugs, you know there's a problem.
- Hinata Hyuga - A blue-haired girl with no pupils in her eyes. Neji's cousin.
- Kiba Inuzuka - A furry who carries a tiny puppy in his hoodie.
- Gaara - The evil sand kid with a gourd on his back.
- Orochimaru - A creepy guy who
likesloves snakes. Unless they're solid, or liquid. Also looks suspiciously like post-80's Michael Jackson.
- Itachi Uchiha - Sasuke's evil brother who gets all the fangirls.
- Kisame Hoshigaki - A shark man who loves cutting you to ribbons. Also Itachi's partner.
- Jiraiya - An old pervert who's also a novelist.
- Kimimaro - The shirtless guy who fights with his bones.
- Iruka Umino - Naruto's former mentor. Stands out from everybody else by being brown.
- That Chinese girl who's always stalking Neji and never does anything else (AKA Tenten)
- Tsunade - The 50-year-old
slutchick with huge jugs and a giant slug for a pet. Also the fifth Hokage.
- Lars Alexandersson - Some Swedish guy with bizarre hair who appears in Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2. Someday, we may know more about him.
Often used by anime fanboys who have just noticed WMM. It is used primarily for making generic Anime Music Videos set to Linkin Park music. As a professional poop source, it is used frequently by anime poopers such as Tenjic.
Often Used By
Sometimes Used By
- Masashi Kishimoto, the series' creator, designed an alternate costume for Lars Alexandersson in Tekken 6. Then he ended up crossing over into the Naruto series. Oh, the hilarity!
- And now Kakashi's outfit is an alternate costume for Lars in Street Fighter X Tekken. Gentlemen, we have come full circle.
- Has spawned five movies.
- The Naruto fighting games for GameCube, Wii, and PS2 are better than the show itself.