Notice: We are aware that many of the Chewiki’s images are still broken. We promise: we will try our best to fix it, but we don't guarantee that the fix will be trivial.
Kagura is an action-craving sports freak from Azumanga Daioh. She's a top tier member of her school's athletics, but she's crap in her studies (though she doesn't slack off like Tomo does). She only appears as a background character until second year, when she gets transferred to Class 3 with Ms. Yukari. Despite being a year behind in befriending them, she forms strong bonds with the main cast members, thus becoming one herself.
Though plenty well rounded in terms of physical abilities, Kagura has a tendancy of getting obsessed with anyone cooler than her. She can come across as tactless and hasty, though she does have a softer side that shines through on occasion, especially when she fucks up. She's a generally considerate character and typically gets along well with the others, but her enthusiasm can leave her blind to the discomfort it causes. With her dauntlessly high spirits and enthusiasm, She gives her 101% to overcome whatever obstacle comes her way!
In brief, she's a sporty slow-witted tomboy prone to crying.
- Tomo (sometimes)
- Thunder Force IV
- Terrorizing cats that get near Sakaki
- Creating chaos with Tomo and Osaka
- Minamo Kurosawa
- '80s metal
- Solid Snake
- Her big chest
- Tomo (sometimes, but doesn't everyone?)
- Being knocked down.
- Being knocked up.
- Being knocked all around
- The Virus Legions
- Sex jokes about her
- Letting her friends down
- "Shit not you again! You're that bitch that cheated back when Stu pooped us!"
- "<HELP! HELP ME!!>"
- "WELL ANYWAY, WE'RE RIVALS!! I'LL BE SEEIN' YA!!"
- "So that's basically what happened yesterday, It was pretty rough!"
- "What's I.T. stand for?"
- "ARE YOU KIDDING!? 'SUPER' CAN'T EVEN START TO DESCRIBE IT!!
- "This time, the event will be Speed Eating Lunch!"
- "You shouldn't destroy your friends like that!"
- "You hunter, you! You crazy sniper!!"
- "I'm Kagura! The fact that I'm 156 centimeters tall has nothing to do with the culture fest!"
- "HUUUUHHH?? SO YOU'RE JUST GONNA RUN AWAY???"
- "Who's the old guy in the fursuit?"
- "Yo. We kinda don't have anything prepared for today, so we'll get to watch this faggot watch tv."
- "OOOH! SAKAKI! THOSE WERE WORDS!"
- "Why am I good?"
- "Why am I no good?"
- "Why am I such a no good totally depraved evil insidious bumbling idiot?"
- "OKAY! I'm inside the penis! All I got to do is to find out what's going on!"
- "I'm [NOT] Kagura I'm [KOOP]a The faSTEST THING ALIIIIIIIIIVE
- "WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU!?
- She is very stupid sometimes.
- In fact, she's so stupid that she was announced leader of Team Bonkura Hyper force III, upon getting worse test scores than the even denser members, Tomo and Osaka.
- She once tried to quiz her chest what I.T. stood for, but had to be told that her chest couldn't talk.
- her chest hasn't been in possession of anything ever since King Koopa robbed it on the fall of '93, but at least the great emerald's power allows her to cop a feel
- She has a one-sided rivalry with Sakaki.
- This is due to the notion that while Kagura trains her whole life to get where she needs to be, Sakaki just cuts through everything like rice paper.
- Tomo has a one-sided rivalry with her.
- This is due to Tomo being a bonehead.
- If not for her moral coding, higher attributes, and sense of shame, she'd just be a palette swap of Tomo.
- She tans up in the summer, and Osaka has gone on record to mention how her tan lines can probably work as a makeshift bathing suit.
- One 10th Anniversary comic from the Osaka Expo book even had Osaka contemplate that she wear layers upon layers of tan lines from different suits.
- She can beat the shit out of monsters singlehandedly. There's the vid to the right if you're curious.
- She was only placed in class 3 so Ms. Yukari would have a better chance at making Nyamo's team lose during sports fests.
- There was a time when she smashed mouth watermelon tomo wanted to smash mouth!