Donald J. Trump is an American businessman and current President of the United States, whose tenure is going about as well as you'd expect for an oafish reality TV host holding one of the most powerful positions on the planet. Prior to entering politics, he was best known for his hotels and his TV show The Apprentice.
He was occasionally a subject of jocular roleplays on YouChew until winning the presidency removed any prior comedic value of his. In 2011, using his money, he partly took over YouChew, and was the star attraction of the 2015 edition of YouChew's Halloween celebrations.
Takeover of Youchew
In the year 2011, Donald Trump, with the aid of his money and his power to fire people, took over YouChew. When he took over YouChew, he fired the staff, made shop items expensive so only he could afford them, and plastered his face on a few sub-forums, which he declared to be "powered by Donald Trump, approved by Donald Trump". No word on what his plans are, but rumours range from renaming the site "TrumpChew" to bulldozing YouChew to build a hotel.
In seriousness, it was actually just RideTheCatfish changing his username to do a joke roleplay.
2016 Presidential Election
Trump had flirted with the idea of running for president during the 2000 and 2012 presidential campaigns, but neither venture lasted long. His campaign for the 2016 election was likewise initially seen as a complete joke presumed to have no goal bar getting Trump free publicity, considering his dearth of political experience and his crude and bigoted rhetoric. He nevertheless managed to win the nomination and presidency on the back of his fanatical base, political polarization, mediocre opposition (both in the primary and in the general), and outdated mechanisms such as the electoral college.
On January 20, 2017, Donald Trump was inaugurated as President of the United States, taking over the reins from Barack Obama. Though his administration has, predictably, been a complete disaster, he nevertheless continues to have a sizable chunk of diehards who insist he does a fine job, and cannot be criticized for anything.
- Once had a feud with Rosie O'Donnell.
- In reality, he has actually gone in to debt a few times.
- Occasionally feuds with Robotnik when he fires the very people that Robotnik gives promotions.
- Once fired former Illinois governor Rod Blagojevich from the Apprentice, among other celebrities.
- In the '80s, Donald Trump actually had his own board game, called "Trump: the Game", which bore the slogan "It's not whether you win or lose, but whether you win." Unfortunately, it only sold 800,000 copies, though this didn't stop Donald Trump from later updating it with the new slogan "I'm back and you're fired!"
- Once purchased WWE Raw from Vince McMahon, only for McMahon to buy it back a week later for twice the money.
- In 2015, 3 users dressed up as Donald Trump for Halloween, prompting the one-time creation of the "Donald Trump" staff.
- You're fired!
- Made a cameo in Home Alone 2: Lost in New York, in a scene in which he helped Kevin McCallister find the lobby of the Ding, Dang, Dong hotel.
- He is the only US president (albeit a future one) to be referenced to in Hotel Mario, as Ludwig's Thump Castle Hotel is a reference to Trump's own hotels.