Diddy Kong Racing
From Chewiki Archive - YouChew: 1% Funny, 99% Hot Gas
After conquering every single racetrack on his home planet, Wizpig came down to Earth, in an attempt to take over the racetracks there. Timber, Diddy Kong, and their friends, however, try and stop him, by racing through each track on the island.
- Video Game for Nintendo 64
- A Nintendo DS remake also exists.
Country of Origin
- 2007 (remake; not released in Japan)
- Diddy Kong- The main protagonist.
- Timber the Tiger- His parents own Timber Island.
- Taj- The elephant genie of the island. Became British in the DS remake.
- Wizpig- Main villain, a pig from space.
- Krunch- Kremling spy/defector. Currently wanted by King K. Rool.
- Conker the Squirrel- Prior to becoming an alcoholic. Was removed from DS remake, due to a drunk driving accident (landing him in deep shit) and a falling out with Diddy Kong and Timber.
- Banjo the Bear- Southerner bear from Arkansas, and future star of his own franchise. Was also removed from the DS remake.
- Pipsey the Mouse- Japanese Schoolgirl mouse.
- Bumper the Badger- Arse-slapping badger. Currently in prison.
- Tiptup the Turtle
- Drumstick- Initially took on Wizpig, and lost.
- T.T.- I'M TT!
Used in Poop By
Main Source for Poopers
- A portion of Spaceport Alpha is a shout-out to the Death Star trench run in Star Wars: A New Hope.
- Was not originally intended to feature Diddy Kong; Shigeru Miyamoto insisted that they use him.
- Was the first appearance of Tricky the Triceratops, who later appeared in Star Fox: Adventures.
- Timber Island was actually inspired by Disneyland, and each area.