Chuck E. Cheese
Chuck E. Cheese is the owner and mascot of the ultimate Cool Chuck Place, Chuck E. Cheese. Carefully planting Chuck E. Cheeses' in major neighborhoods since 1977, Chuckie hopes to one day show the world the true light of God and make the entire world a Cool Chuck Place. At every location, you'll find what appears to be an arcade with tickets and prizes and pizza that tastes like cardboard. However, all this good, cheesy, family fun is all part of Chuckie's plan to spread the word of God by touching the hearts of children everywhere. He can't do it alone though. That's why he's enlisted the help of his friends Pasqually, Mr. Munch, Jasper T. Jowels, and Helen Henny. When you saw the beautifully well made animatronics on stage, you're were viewing the physical manifestations of Jesus and his disciples. Satan is constantly trying to bring down his wrath upon the sacred ground, which is why Chuck E. Cheese's are often the site of arguements, violence, and disease. Don't believe his propaganda, Satan is NOT Chuckie. But fear not, good and justice will prevail and Chuck E. Cheese will lead the world into a new era of prosperity and everlasting peace though the hearts and souls of children, who will be drawn by Chuck's new hip look. Believe and God-bless.
- Jesus Christ
- Awful Pizza
- The Bible
- Turning the world into a Cool Chuck Place
- Crack Cocaine
- Five Nights At Freddy's (for obvious reasons)
- "Where a kid can be a kid!"
- "Say cheese! It's funner!
- "All games! One token!"
- "Looking for a really good way to make sure your kids are safe when they play? Chuck E. Cheese's Kid Check!"
- "Check out my Chuck Touch!"
- "We're in the kitchen making the best pizza in town."
- "Parents don't have to get it, they just have to help get you there."
- "Here I am! Here I am!"
- "I'm just a regular old mouse who had a dream."
- "The '80s were where it was at! You know, parachute pants, neon spandex shorts, mall hair. The list could go on and on!"
- "About 25 years ago, they wore members only jackets and loved The Cosby Show"
- "There's a little bit of '80s in everyone!"
- "Let Dad take a turn instead!"
- His real name is Charles Entertainment Cheese.
- He is 6 feet tall.
- He likes to get close to children to bless them in the name of the lord. He is not attracted to children in any way.
- His friends once went on strike from his news show.
- His original VA, a devout Christian, was changed in 2012 to the lead singer of Bowling for Soup.
- The Chuck E. Cheese's in Newark, New Jersey was once taken over by armed gunman. This was the devil's work.
- Chuck dislikes Five Nights At Freddy's as it made people believe that he was indeed Satan.
- The entire world will one day become a Cool Chuck Place. The end is coming.