Notice: We are aware that many of the Chewiki’s images are still broken. We promise: we will try our best to fix it, but we don't guarantee that the fix will be trivial.
Five Nights At Freddy's
Five Nights At Freddy's is a series of indie point-and-click horror video games created by American indie game developer Scott Cawthon. While he made a handful of games before FNAF, he only had one that made it onto Steam, while another was criticized for the fact that the characters moved and interacted with each other like animatronics. Despite being discouraged, he used this to his advantage. The result was this series of games. While the concept itself is actually very creative, poor execution as well as a very immature fanbase not unlike that of Sonic the Hedgehog's current fanbase has resulted in the game being critically panned by a number of people.
- Five Nights At Freddy's: The first game in which the players take control of Mike Schmidt, the night guard at 'Freddy Fazbear's Pizza', a parody of Chuck E. Cheese's.). The player has to survive from 12AM to 6AM for five nights by tracking the animatronics' movements on the security cameras and also closing the doors if necessary while at the same time not losing power. Failure to do so will end up with the player being stuffed into an animatronic suit. The only hints and advice you'll get are from pre-recorded voicemails by Mike Schmidt's predecessor. If the players look closely in certain areas, they can see newspaper clippings that reveal that the restaurant was the site of the disappearances of multiple children who were lured into a back room by a man wearing a costume of one of the titular characters and then murdered.
- Five Nights At Freddy's 2: The second game in the series and a prequel to the first, the player once again takes control of a night guard by the name of Jeremy Fitzgerald. In this game, the only defense you have in place of the doors are a flashlight, the security cameras, a wind-up music box (This is needed to hold off at least one particular animatronic) and a Freddy Fazbear costume head. In this game, the player not only has to defend themselves from a group of toy animatronics but also have to deal with older, broken variants of the animatronics from the first game. Once again, if they fail to do so, they'll be forcefully stuffed into an animatronic costume. Throughout the game, there will be voicemail messages mentioning a police investigation, as well as that the restaurant is on lockdown due to a man wearing a yellow animatronic costume that caused the animatronics to go ballistic. Are you spooked yet?
- Five Nights At Freddy's 3: The third game in the series and a sequel to the first and second game. Once again you are a night guard but instead of being one for a restaurant, you play as one for the new 'Fazbear's Fright' horror attraction that was based off the events of the first two games. There is only one real animatronic in this game with several other 'phantom' animatronics that act as hallucinations to disrupt several systems that the player can use to protect themselves. If any of these systems are shut down, the player has to quickly reboot them in a separate computer screen. Much like the previous games, there are voice messages left over that instruct the user how to use the 'Spring Suit' that is the main antagonist of this game. Playing through several arcade-like minigames reveal that the animatronic is the murderer who killed the children in the events of the second game, however after destroying the animatronics from the first game, the ghosts of the children killed proceed to scare the shit out of the poor night guard, causing him to enter the 'Spring Suit' and be killed by it.
- Five Nights At Freddy's 4: The last of the original four games, this one takes a different approach as you play as a child having nightmares of being in his bedroom and attempting to protect himself from several nightmarish variants of the animatronics from the first game. There are two doors which he must directly go to before he can close them and hold them shut, a closet door where an animatronic can burst out, and he has to watch his bed for little miniature animatronics. There are several Atari-esque minigames that can be played through and one which involves another animatronic which can also lead to the player's nights starting three hours in. The minigames reveal that the boy was bullied for being a coward and crybaby, and later his brother and a group of bullies stuff him into the head of an animatronic while he it is singing, crushing the boy's head.
- FNAF World: An RPG with all of the animatronic characters fighting against enemies a la Final Fantasy. It is now free-to-play because it got pulled off of Steam for being so bad!
- Five Nights At Freddy's: Sister Location: An upcoming game featuring another location known as "Circus Baby's Pizza World", this one has been confirmed to have a free-roam feature. So spoopy!
- Freddy Fazbear
- Bonnie the Bunny
- Chica the Chicken
- Foxy the Pirate Fox
- Balloon Boy
- Mike Schmidt
- Jeremy Fitzgerald
- The unnamed night guards from the third and fourth games
First Used in a Poop by
Often Used By
Sometimes Used By
- Let's Play Fans
- Numerous middle school children
- Chuck E. Cheese (for obvious reasons)
- Horror Game Fans
- Jumpscare haters
- YTStaff ComeAtMe
- The game has a very sizable fanbase that is disliked by many due to the immaturity of many of its members. The younger members of the fanbase have fantasies such as having sex with Foxy despite being underage, and also not taking into account that Foxy is a robot. Is this what society has come to?
Main Source for Poopers
Five Nights At Freddy's Wiki (Various GIFs and Audio clips from the game can be found here.)