Captain N: The Game Master
Captain N: The Game Master was a cartoon created by DiC. A guy named Kevin Keene gets pulled into the world of the NES, and meets NES characters like Simon Belmont, Mega Man, and Link (even though the series got those three characters entirely wrong). And now they must all protect Videoland from Mother Brain and her cronies. There was a comic that replaced Simon Belmont and Mega Man with Samus Aran due to licensing issues.
It was a 30-minute video game commercial.
- Animated TV Show
Country of Origin
- The U.S.A.
With emphasis given to those seen in Youtube Poops
- Kevin Keene (Who becomes the almighty Captain N.)
- Dr. Wily (From the Mega Man series.)
- Mega Man (From... just guess where.)
- Mother Brain (From the Metroid series.)
- Pit (From Kid Icarus.)
- Simon Belmont (From the Castlevania series.)
- Game Boy
- King Hippo (From the Punch-Out!! series.)
- Eggplant Wizard (From Kid Icarus.)
- Kevin in Videoland
- How's Bayou (version 1)
- The Most Dangerous Game Master
- Mega Trouble for Mega Land
- Wishful Thinking
- Three Men and a Dragon
- Nightmare on Mother Brain's Street
- Mr. and Mrs. Mother Brain
- Simon the Ape-Man
- In Search of the King
- Metroid Sweet Metroid
- Happy Birthday, Mega Man
- How's Bayou (version 2 - not on DVD) - The same episode except that it was finished.
- Queen of the Apes (the DVD is missing 2 minutes of footage apparently)
- Quest for the Potion of Power
- The Trouble with Tetris
- The Big Game
- The Lost City of Kongoland
- Once Upon a Time Machine
- The Feud of Faxandu
- Having a Ball
- The Trojan Dragon
- I Wish I Was a Wombatman
- The Invasion of the Paper Pedalers
- Germ Wars
- When Mother Brain Rules (made by NBC apparently so it's not on DVD) - A clip show narrated by Simon Belmont
At this point the series is renamed to Captain N and the New Super Mario World, the animation quality dropped due to a different animation studio and the length was changed to 7 minutes per episode:
- Misadventures of Robin Hood's Woods
- Pursuit of the Magic Hoop
- Return to Castlevania
- Totally Tetrisized
- The Battle of the Baseball Know-it-Alls
- A Tale of Two Dogs
- The Fractured Fantasy of Captain N
First Used In A Poop By
Often Used By
Sometimes Used By
- Locodiablogato (not in poops but just the show in general)
- The Nostalgia Critic has reviewed this 30-minute video game commercial and it's crazy faults.
- Listening to the title without reading it makes it sound like "The Gay Master".
- Mega Man sounds more like a 50-year old Popeye who smoked 1 to many Marlboros.
- They called Pit Kid Icarus.