Notice: We are aware that many of the Chewiki’s images are still broken. We promise: we will try our best to fix it, but we don't guarantee that the fix will be trivial.
The Legend of Zelda: The Light of Courage
The Legend of Zelda: The Light of Courage is an epic computer-animated trilogy done by a small group of people; Sexualburgerking, Cellius and Orquiox. It started out as a fanfiction made by a delusional individual known as "Joe Cracker" who was convinced that his script, full of spelling errors, plotholes, and a character suspected to be himself, was to be turned into a Legend of Zelda movie starring Britney Spears. As a joke, a short computer animation was made by the group claiming to be a test from DiC. The clip was intentionally made to be so bad, nobody could believe it and Joe Cracker would end up pranked and disappointed. Surprisingly, Joe Cracker believed this, and they proceeded to make more for the fun of it. Being almost word-for-word from the script, the trilogy is rife with unintentionally funny humour, an immense hatred for the original character of Eian, and a really badass Majora's Mask.
- Internet-distributed computer animations.
- Made: 2005/2006 (the first two parts were made in 2005 as evidenced by the copyright notices, and the trilogy was uploaded to Youtube in May 2006)
With emphasis given to those seen in Youtube Poops
- Majora's Mask
- Eian, who is meant to be Joe Cracker's persona shamelessly placed into the script who is sadly thought to be a witty guy who can crack good jokes, when he comes off as cocky and lame to everyone else.
- THIS IS A TI- THIS IS A TIME
- YOU SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT WHAT I AM WILLING TO DO IN ORDER OT GET THE JOB 'DONE.
- The keys disappear when you turn them! What I NEED to make the Master Sword (together, with smaller Link) IS IN IIIIIIT.
- You SEE Ian, everytime I GO on one of my FAMOUS ADVENTURES, Tingle draws me a MAP of where I may need to GOOUU~
First Used in a Poop by
AbsoluteBillion, Hyrulian Mythology and Fanfiction
Often Used by
Sometimes Used by
- People who missed the point of the original animations.
- The same Legend of Zelda people who dislike the Zelda Phillips CD-i video games.
- People with no sense of humour.
- Stephenie Meyer
Work on the Light of Courage 4 is going on. It is unknown when it will be finished, but the creators promise they are working on it.
Main Source for Poopers
DancingTriforce.com Dancing Triforce's Youtube channel