The Incredible Hulk
The Incredible Hulk is yet another one of Marvel's most popular superheroes around. His origin was that he was actually a normal physicist named Bruce Banner. One day, he would accidentally get hit with a gamma bomb and he would become the Incredible Hulk.
If you wouldn't like the Hulk when he's angry, then you also wouldn't like PapaGonzales when he's angry. Whenever got Papa got irritated in the early days of YouChew, he let out his RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE! accompanied by a Hulk smash reaction image. The Hulk was also commonly roleplayed by TyrannosaurusReich during the YouChew Halloween events, and proved a popular costume.
- "HULK SMASH!!"
- "Don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry!"
- "Hulk don't want new mayor. Hulk want new shirt and shoes!"
- Is one of the most popular characters around despite his movies sucking.
- Would've been a part of all the Marvel Vs. Capcom games if he was actually an X-Man instead (He wasn't in X-Men Vs. Street Fighter.). Ironically, Wolverine, who is an X-Man and was in all of the Marvel Vs. Capcom games, including the special X-Men Vs. Street Fighter game mentioned earlier, debuted fighting against the Incredible Hulk.
- Hates being confused with Hulk Hogan.
- Was recently seen fighting against the Fantastic Four's the Thing in a game of Punch Out!! for the Nintendo Wii.
- To thank him for what he did, Doc Louis went and promoted and consequentually parodied him whenever Little Mac goes and punches a chocolate bar out of his hand(s).
- Stan Lee said that the inspiration of the Incredible Hulk was from horror movies and books, specifically Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde and Frankenstein.
- Also, he believes that he's the "loudest that's ever been."
- In Japan, he transforms when *sigh* he has tears flowing out of his eyes continuously.
- Hulk once took a book out from the library just so he could eat it. Hmmm...