Questions For ThatGuyWithTheGlasses
That's a very good question. You see, I first made my presence to the world around Youtube by a special thing of mine entitled "5 Second Movies." That's where I take some noticable scenes from any certain type of movie such as "Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back", and then I edit some of these scenes to end up making a funny experiance you most likely won't ever forget. Unfortunetly, Youtube ended up deleting my account (even though I would've ended up doing that myself) and thus, I created a special website called thatguywiththeglasses.com, where I could keep my 5 Second Videos without any fear of companies like Fox trying to take them down. Unfortunetly, I ended up stopping the 5 Second Movies due to me losing interest in them, but that was not before I ended up doing questions for my website. Needless to say, it was a huge hit, and that's where I ended up getting a whole bunch of talent on my website like Linkara, Chester A. Bum, TheSpoonyOne, the Nostalgia Chick, and the ever so envious Nostalgia Critic. He thinks he owns this website and I'm just his little bitch, but I'll show him who's the real boss of me!!! Oh, um, anyways, that basically sums up the story of my life. Any more questions?
How Could You Type With Boxing Gloves On?
Hamster Jelly. :D
- "That's a very good question."
- "Never trust blenders, people! They are sluts."
- "Never Again!"
- "My penis looks like Kibbles & Bits."
- "This is ThatGuyWithTheGlasses saying there's no such thing as a stupid question, until you ask it."
- He once died due to a screamer. It happened because he was answering a question involving how someone could avoid screamers at all costs, when right when he was about to answer it, the screamer came about. As a result, Chester A. Bum had to answer the rest of the questions himself.
- After that episode ended, he somehow found a way to return to life.
- He feels that worst type of torture he's ever experianced was seeing Twilight in movie theathers.
- Also, he apparently has a wife.
- He once couldn't read, but somewhere along the line, he really is reading.