- A fast paced/traditional pooper who began around 2011.
In SimplySlap's own words:
"Well, my real name is Edward, the first real poop I did was on a YouTube channel nobody will ever find. The poop contained family home movie footage that me and brother did ourselves and to say the least, it was on Windows Movie Maker with repeats that felt like it lasted 12 hours. I finally got a real YTP account back in April 2010 or 2011, I uploaded a YTP of a Spongebob episode where Spongebob runs a newspaper business, again mediocre. After awhile I finally got Sony Vegas Movie Studio and deleted around 30 of my WMM poops except the one where I reacted to the destruction of a YTP account. My first tennis match was against Totodile493, we both didn't really know what to do, I then went onto tennis Guitarocker100, PLH, villavede90 (currently BolognaFullof), CreepahWeegie and others. In 2012 I finally obtained Sony Vegas Pro 11 where I could create poops that I've always wanted to make. Soon I created a YouChew account and after a while everything went quiet."
On March 2, 2013, SimplySlap announced to Youchew that doctors had found a frontal lobe tumour, and told him that he had a month left to live. This garnered many reactions of shock over seeing a pooper die, causing his goodbye thread to become a funeral, complete with mourning and prayer. The SimplySlap Collab was created in his honour, in response to this announcement.
Due to the fact that his account was repeatedly logged into after his "death" led some users to speculate whether or not he had actually passed away. Due to this, minor arguments formed within the thread, causing it to be locked on April 7th, 2013.
It was discovered on April 15, 2013 he had faked his own death, and had attempted to log into an alternate account, where he was immediately discovered by SuperYoshi and promptly banned. The thread can be found here.
First poop seen
First poop made
- His style has always ranged in his pooping career. He started off copying the late great SkullWorld, then moved onto SporeDotCam, then onto Imaperson. But he always kept with that fast paced/ traditional style of editing that you can see in his newest poops.
- How friendly everyone in the community is. For example, Totodile493 gave him good advice in the editing front, JabberCash helped him realise how much of an Imaperson ripoff he was and BarneyIsPerverted helped him get his name out there in the Spongebob pooping community.
- Poopers that have big editing softwares such as Sony Vegas yet hardly do anything with it.
While initially well received within the Youtube Poop community, the faking of his death was not very well received.
He faked his death for views, what more do you want?
- 304 subscribers
- Has reached 26,244 views and counting.
- SimplySlap has completed a total of 24 Youtube Poops, as well as 6 tennis matches.
- He participated in the Robotnik Collab 3.
In Real Life
- In real life he was a stage performer and film maker.
- He has a twin brother whom also makes YTPs (KeishCopp).
- His first YTP channel name was MrWalrusGuyTV (Don't bother searching for it).
- He did not really die.