From Chewiki Archive - YouChew: 1% Funny, 99% Hot Gas
- Q-Rad is a pooper who uses Michael Rosen as his main source.
- Q-Rad first encountered YTP in 2011 and has been a fan ever since. And in May 2016, he decided to start making his own YTPs and so bought Sony Vegas: Movie Studio 13 and started making poops of his own. After a while, he managed to gain about 50 subscribers in his first few months. In July 2016, SixtyforceYTP helped him pirate Vegas Pro 12 along with a bunch of plugins. Q-Rad quickly learned the ways of Vegas and has been using it as his primary editor ever since. (He upgraded to Vegas Pro 14 soon after the crack was released in November of 2016). He hasn't made much as of late (On account of not having access to his PC for the past several months due to moving to a new house and getting said house renovated) but he does have some projects in the works and will be active again once he gets his PC back.
First poop seen
- youtube poop: tom kills jerry (no longer on YouTube)
First poop made
Random Rosen Filler/Tea Time collab entry
- Fast paced and effect heavy
- Michael Rosen (Formerly)
- Content Aware Scale
- Sentence mixing
- Stutter loops
- Buzz loops
- Magix Vegas Pro 14 with
- Genarts Sapphire
- Red Giant Universe
- Fast paced poops done well
- Q-Rad's videos are very well received.
- None, really.
- Reaching 300+ subs within a year.
- Collabing with fellow pooper NubungiO on an animated YTP for Mighteyes' sourcey stories collab.