What Kinda Show Is It?
A show about a metal band (Dethklok) who ends up being the greatest metal band in the entire world. They're so big, that they ended up being the 7th largest economy in the entire world. Meanwhile, some sort of secret government organization is plotting to try to destroy Dethklok, but their leader won't allow them to do anything. The band ends up going on to some sort of wacky hijinks involved, and then play their random song of the episode. They also have troubles with clowns.
Trust me, it's better than it sounds when reading that first thing on top. In fact, just look right here for more information.
- Dr. Rockso, The Rock 'N Roll Clown (Notable for doing cocaine.)
- Charles Foster Offdensen (Was offed at the end of season 2, only to come back at the end of the beginning of season 3.)
- Senator Stampington
- General Crozier
- Cardinal Ravenwood (Was offed after season 1 ended.)
- Vater Orlaag (The replacement for Cardinal.)
- Mr. Selatica (Leader with magical abilities. Really.)
- The Revengencers
- Since this is a show about metal, expect a lot of violence to go abound.
- Also, expect to see some subliminal Satanic visuals involved.
- Lots of real metal stars (or superstars) have sometimes voiced different characters in this series. One notable example is the Metal Masked Assassin by Cannibal Corpse's lead singer George "Corpsegrinder" Fisher.
- The first creator shown here also ended up creating and voicing for "Home Movies". The other creator used to write for Conan O'Brien.
- The first creator is the one who does the songs and the tours. Sad for the second one, huh?
- They're a disgrace to metal!
- Not you.