ClassicBirch is a YTPer who is most of the time lazy. Idk.
I began using my first account under the name diaslimaluis in December 2011. While I was watching crap like countdowns, logos, etc., I uploaded content that I thought I claimed them as my own (this includes videos I made with online video editing sites). In February 2012, I used my mom's laptop to continue creating the same kind of crap. In March 2012, I got a Toshiba PC and began to use Vegas Pro 11 which was the only good I had, but the crap I continued uploading was with a video downloader and different video editors. In June 2012, I got a copyright strike because I stole a video. In February 2013, my account was suspended due to me stealing people's crap and claiming them as my own. I created another account under the name Yu Hinhon, but this didn't stop until I shortly deleted almost(?) all of my videos and changed the name to my real name. Throughout that year and 2014, I made alts and I kept uploading the same kind of garbage. In September 2014 I was watching tennis and YTP and gained interest in them. I then attempted to make my own. In November or December 2014 I started to make tennis rounds in my main account that happened. December 2015 was the downfall of ClassicBirch when I started to veg replace while doing tennis rounds. I then stopped in January 2016 and I promise to swear in my life that I will never do that again. I began to improve through 2017-2019 and got new video editing software. In 2018 or 2019 I privated and/or deleted the majority of my old videos. Since then, I now act mature.
First poop(s) seen
- Either a Sega YTP or a Color Bar YTP
- Intensive Scrub Unit(?) (first seen on Whirled which was defunct)
First poop made
My style is a mix of various YTP Tennisers.
i use anything that sets up my interest.
- Sony Vegas
- Vegas Pro 11 (2012-March 2017)
- Vegas Pro 14 (May(?) 2017- August 2017)
- Vegas Pro 15 (December 2017 - December 2018)
- Older versions of Vegas (December 2017 - present) (Doesn't use much)
- Vegas Pro 16 (September 2019 - present)
- Premiere Pro (Has used it in 2014 but used it again in 2016 in the video "RooR 4")
- With watermarks (2014-2017)
- Without watermarks (2018-present)
- Bororo 3D
- Resolume Arena
- Adobe After Effects (Sometimes)
- Ignite Pro (Months later, Vegas decided to crash because of the plugin so I removed it completely)
- Windows Movie Maker (with custom effects) [YES I STILL USE IT]
- iMovie (Whenever he wants to.)
- YouTube Poop
- Playing StepMania
- El Tigre: The Adventures of Manny Rivera
- Poop Tennis
- The old YouTube
- All types of erosion
- Video remixes with audio replacements from SFK files
- Deadlines (but I have to respect them in tourneys for god's sake)
- Seeing watermarks in people's tennis videos
- Explosion Jokes
- The coronavirus (including jokes of it)
- His Dec 2015 poops have been criticized, because they contain nothing but .veg replacements of AygoMedia's videos. AygoMedia told Luislima to stop a couple times, but he hasn't yet. (he improved in 2018-2019 somehow)
- Has improved since 2019 which made wodi subscribe to the account
- Made a 2008-2009-styled tennis video in 4:3
- Is the 50th subscribed to AlexanderJT on VidLii
In Real Life
- how the hell should I know if someone's online or not?
- Instert Name Here
- dew (just his 2011-2013 style)
- Lica Skelecario
- DaftPunkYoshi (Only when I use WMM)
- spacman191 (Only when I use WMM)
- saba0th (a bit)
- POOPdraw (a bit)
more will be added if necessary
sign your signatures here. we offer you a 50% discount!
- Likes the color blue
- Privated most of his older stuff in 2018-2019
- Has an obsession with the old YouTube and stuff
- Deleted many videos he made from his alts (most of them were closed)
- Likes classic and very creative tennis rounds
- His account from Dec 2011-Feb 2013. YT terminated that account due to stealing other people's content.
- New YouTube Account
- His alt