The Map is a sacred item that only Gwonam can make appear when he says "The Map" without moving his lips. If you touch an area on the map, you will be transported there. Illegal researchers have found an AIDS Factory on the map, and with super condom suits on, they were able to find out that the AIDS Factory was made by none other than Mama Luigi.
The Map has also been shown to suddenly grow a human face from time to time.
- In The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Midna actually bought The Map from Gwonam, which is why she can use it to transport.
- Gwonam is obsessed with The Map.
- In Guild Wars, you can also teleport from town to town using The Map.
- In Pokemon games, you can Fly to cities by selecting them on The Map.
- In Club Penguin, you can teleport from place to place also using The Map.
- The Map was located on Chapter 12 Section 95 Page 31 of The Enclosed Instruction Book.
- The Map's reflective properties were once used by Gwonam to defeat Harlequin.
- The Map can also be used to broadcast TV signals, similarly to the Tri-force of Wisdom.
- If you say "Map!" backwards it sounds a bit like "Ham!"
- The Map has a bunch of ugly faces on it.