Just your ordinary nothing special one-and-only pooperman. I also once served as Editor-in-Chief of YouChew's Writing Staff.
My first internet experience on the internet began when in 2006, when I started browsing the official Nintendo website, as well as its official forums, Nintendo Nsider. I registered for the forums when I turned 13 (the minimum registration date) around December of 2006. I remained at the forums exclusively until it closed in September of '07. After picking up an interest in EarthBound during my time on Nsider, I then started following the Mother 3 Fan Translation. This was when I first created my YouTube channel. For awhile, I exclusively watched progress videos of the project, but soon I was browsing through the related videos, and I eventually stumbled upon "The Frycook Gay Games" sometime in late 2008. Initially, I wrote it off as some stupid edit of Spongebob not worth my time, but curiosity got the best of me and I watched it, and I thought it was the funniest thing ever. I started watching as many YTPs as I could through the Related Videos, and in 2009, I played my hand at making some of my own. All the while, I remained almost completely apart from the YouTube Poop community (I thought the idea of such was stupid). But after watching many of Stuart K Reilly's YTP News shows, I became more and more aware of the going-ons in the community. It wasn't until I decided to accept pikalax1's offer of a Tennis match in early 2010 that I finally joined the YouTube Poop forums, initially just to participate in tennis matches and collabs, but after browsing for a time, I finally actively joined the discussions in mid-2010. Since then, I have remained active on the forums, even joining and eventually becoming Editor of the Writing Staff, befriended many within the community, and actively make poops to this day.
First poop seen
Kortez3000 / SantaWithTeeth's "The Frycook Gay Games"
First poop made
YouTube Poop: The Birds are Shipping
I usually try to exploit masking to make a video hilariously awkward. I also use studders and ear rape on occasion, and may often throw some sentence mixing into the mix.
- Spyro the Dragon series
- Ed Edd & Eddy
- Whatever I feel like, really
- Sentence Mixing
- Studders and pitch shifting
- Ear Rape
- Masking and chroma keying
- Sony Vegas Pro 10
- Insensitive critics (constuctive critisim is welcomed)
- Dumb audioswaps
Generally, I've been well recieved. Several notible poopers have subscribed to me.
As of late, I don't think I've gotten much negative criticism.
Probably the fact I've received any degree of popularity at all. I never imagined anything like this when I first started.
- Xyden / DXman
- (and a bunch of other people)
Kortez / Santa, KroboProductions, Imaperson
- YouTube Poop: The Bird's are Shipping (removed)
- YouTube Poop: The King Dies
- YouTube Poop: King Koopa Invents Pornography
- YouTube Poop: YouTube Poop: Luigi Has Intercourse With a Bagel
- YouTube Poop: Gwonam Has to Do Everything Himself
- YouTube Poop: Who Watches This Crap?!
- YouTube Poop: The Mormon Explaination For Lactose Intolerance
- YouTube Poop: Kevin Butler Warns Us of Sony's Potential Chemical Weapontry
- YouTube Poop: The Spy Learns the True Meaning of Christmas
- YouTube Poop: Ripto's Rape
- DON'T FUCK WITH THE FUNKY PHANTOM
- I'VE FORGOTEN WHAT THE SUN LOOKS LIKE
- Because Dracula Has Nothing Better To Do...
- Dragon Shit
- Ripto Splices His DNA With a Goat's
- CLICK HERE IF DRAGONS ARE YOUR FETISH
- JEFF GOLDBLUM MAKES A GOOD FUTURE
- Captain Rescue plays the Trombone with his anus
- PikalaxALT never found out what the sun looks like
- All of my Poops are Poopie, so I ought to get more fiber in my diet
- Tails Commits the Almanac to Memory
- THE INCREDIBLE YIFFING TRAFFIC CONE
- THE MARVELOUS MARVELS OF MASHED POTATOES
- A VERY MORMON CHRISTMAS
- HEY LITTLE BRO
- RIPTO IS A FORCED SOURCE
- EDDY HAS A MANIC REACTION TO BUTTER
- Ripto Circumcised His Foot
I consider Spyro my niche source. By no huge coencidense, Spyro the Dragon was one of the very first games I ever played.
- My username and avatar originated from a fan character I created when I was about ten years old. I first used it as my user name on the Nintendo Nsider Forums.
- I fail at spelling. Have you noticed?
- A DRAGON?!?!?!?
- My Channel (LightningLuigi)
It is written, only Link can defeat Gannon.