An elusive version of Luigi, Debrotherized Luigi is the mystical result of Mario playing annoying records during thunderstorms while dancing with a plunger, freeing the darkness in Luigi´s heart. Debrotherized Luigi has a tendency to yank mustaches and overall straps, shove caps over people's eyes, and (similar to his alter-ego, Stone Luigi), insult people with face-related names, particularly "faucet face."
- Being an emo.
- Being terribly rude.
- His favorite screwdriver.
- Melting Mario's favorite record.
- Beating up his ex-brother.
- Beating up women, too!
- Hot records, especially if they play an instrumental of Double Crossing.
- Frog Suits.
- Learning how to read.
- Disco (So much, in fact, that he actually attended Disco Demolition Night in 1979.)
- "Well then, consider yourself debrotherized." (Hence the name.)
- "I don't NEED a frog suit!"
- "Mario's been caught like a catfish!"
- "Fuck you, eggface!"
- "...Faucet Face!"