DarkSparkish is a Norwegian YouTube Pooper known for his experimental and effect-heavy style.
Prior to YouTube Poops, Dark started his channel in June 2011, and uploaded almost nothing on his channel that year and in 2012 except for a video where he just fills a water balloon. He started making gaming videos in early 2013, and managed to get 11 subscribers at the end of the year. In 2014, he stepped up the production by getting a Blue Yeti mic for his birthday and a cracked copy of Vegas Pro 12 to make a Let's Play on Super Mario 3D World on Wii U. The Let's Play was cancelled after Part 3.
In April the same year, Dark was bored one day, and decided to try making a YTP for the first time. He looked up on MoBrosStudios' YTP tutorial to get the basics on how to make a YTP in Vegas. He continued working on it, and showed what he has worked on to his friends at school. He finished the YTP after 10 hours, and thought that making YTPs was a lot more fun than making gaming videos. So he stopped making gaming videos halfway through the year (With the exception of some occasional clips uploaded from Mario Kart 8 maybe) and started making YTPs on his channel full time.
Dark will now tell a story of his experience in YTPs over the years:
I remember watching a YTP back in the late 2000s, but I don't remember the name of the first YTP I have watched. I remember it being something with Irate Gamer failing at the original Super Mario Bros, throwing the game outside, seeing Dr. Rabbit, shoots Dr. Rabbit and says at the end: "Stupid rabbit". But unfortunatley I can't find the poop. But that didn't make me get into YTPs at the time. I also remember when I watched and loved a Sonic YTP back in 2012 entitled: "YouTube Poop: Sonic Generations Directors Cut", and it was some of the funniest things I have ever laughed at, but still didn't get into YTPs during that time. What DID get me into YTPs was like in either late 2013 or early 2014 when I watched a Thomas the Tank Engine YTP I believe. Don't remember if it's KeeperOfBeans' "YTP: TomtomtomtomtomtomtomtomtomtomtomtommotmotmotmotmotmotmotmotmotmotmotmoT" or if it was the Thomas the Tank Engine Collab 3, but either way, that got me hooked on YouTube Poops. After getting into YTPs, I mostly watched the popular guys on YouTube like cs188, DaThing1 and EmperorLemon who I still watch when they upload something on YouTube, but as time went on, I got to experience a lot more people through their channels, people I meet in the YTP community and by myself. Many of which that are overlooked and that I think deserves more recognition.
First poop seen
First poop made
YTP: Sonic 06: The Festival of Shit
- Anything. As long as they are exploitable.
- Sentence Mixing
- Stutter Loops
- Magix Vegas Pro 14 & 17
- Avidemux 2.5
- Boris Continuum Complete 9
- NewBlue TotalFX
- Red Giant Universe
- Genarts Sapphire
(Formerly used Sony Vegas Pro 12 from early 2014 to summer the same year, and used Vegas Pro 13 until 2016)
- Video games (Especially games from the 16-bit era to now)
- YTPs with any kind of style
- Watching movies
- Video game music and also music in general
- Bad people (I guess)
Dark's poops are generaly very well recieved in the community for the great effects, fast-paced and sometimes experimental style, and there are rarely any complains at all.
- At times, Dark's YTPs may be a bit too short. Commonly because of reaching the mininum time requirement for a collab entry and sometimes because of lack of motivation.
- Dark tends to be a bit repetitive with use of poopisms.
- Dark is sometimes even criticized for having some parts that are regarded as a little too slow.
- The 2000s Collab
- The Sonic the Hedgehog 25th Anniversary YTP & YTPMV Collab
- Hitting 50K+ views on a repoop of SonicHaXD's "Let it Go FK YOURSELF"
- Came in 3rd place in Kulu Otaku's Hedgehog Days of Summer YTP Tournament behind CODEandAR and DiscoGlacier
- Having a couple of big-time poopers subscribing to his channel (Including jallerbo, MasterOfZoroark, Hurricoaster and more)
- Kulu Otaku
- Upbeat Guy KJ
- Bee Thompson
No one for now
- Several Finnish YTPers (Most notably p3ntavus)
Insert your name here if you want!
- He uses both a powerful gaming desktop PC and a powerful gaming laptop for gaming and video editing
- Dark owns a shitload of consoles from the 16-bit era and up
- He's diagnosed with autism. Though very highly functional.