Having a few years of experience with editing under his belt, Cr8our began using this extensive waste of time to create edits for games - preferably the Call of Duty franchise. He wasn't entirely that popular and amassed about 100 subscribers. Cr8our began to get bored with the extensive amount of wasted time that went into the creation of something that wasn't all that good, and he began to drift into different parts of youtube. In early 2013, the goat remixes took youtube by a storm for a small amount of time. Nonchalantly, Cr8our decided he'd dub skrillex - In blatant implied sarcasm of course - and the video took off, amassing around 70,000 views in the first two months. This was the motivation Cr8 needed to continue on youtube, and he decided to branch into YTPs and, on a larger note,YTPMVs. Cr8our discovered YTPs through a friend, and found them unreasonably hilarious. At this point in time, he had absolutely no knowledge of how to make poops, and spent a lot of the time watching them and googling tutorials. It was only when he came across the popular cs188 that he decided to mess around. The ugly creation that followed is listed above. Being his first ever YTP, the source was very known and mainstream and the content itself was in fact quite horrible. To this day, Cr8our wished he had taken it down long, long ago. Anyway, Cr8 realised that the most of his fanbase was entirely call of duty-related viewers and that there was little interest in his YTPMVs because of this. To this end, he decided that it would be best to begin a new youtube channel - Peculiar. On this new channel, only YTPMVS, collab entries, tennis matches and the odd YTP would feature.
First poop seen
On simply youtubing 'ytp', he came across the video 'Aladdin Commits Suicide'. This is an extremely well-known video and to this day one of my favourite. 
Syncing, Pitch-shifting, etc.
- Sony Vegas Pro 10
- Fruity Loops Studio: Producer Edition
- Massive VST plugin
- After Effects CS5.5
- Magic Bullet: Looks plugin - Newblue plugin - Twitch plugin - Twixtor plugin - Digieffects damage plugin
- Gmod and all source games
- People that aren't obnoxious
- Chocolate pudding
- Getting feedback on videos
- Hilarious sentence mixing
- Obnoxious children
- Unfunny poops
- Kids that think they're 'supr 1337 trolse!11'
- Being horrible at CSS
Although Cr8our is nowhere near being at all known, the feedback he -has- recieved on his newer videos have been excellent.
- Spending ridiculous amounts of time on youtube and making videos
- Being stubborn
- Staying up far too late just to finish a project
- Achieving a substantial amount of views on a 2013 goat fad.
- Reaching 100 subscribers without quitting
Cr8our still frequently talks to his old editing friends.
- A guilty pleasure of Cr8's is Roblox and the nostalgic 07 Runescape.
- Cr8our actually enjoys Rick Astley.