Fred Flintstone is the main character from the 1960s TV series The Flintstones. He essentially is the caveman version of Ralph Kramden (of The Honeymooners), being a kindly but hotheaded lug. Fred speaks surprisingly fluent English and lives in Bedrock with his wife Wilma, daughter Pebbles, and pet Snorkasaurus Dino. He works at the Slate & Co. rock quarry with his best friend and neighbor Barney Rubble. At one time the mascot for Hanna-Barbera and a star of many TV specials and movies, he has since been replaced by Scooby-Doo and now only stars in cereal commercials and the occasional bizarre crossover special with the WWE.
Fred Flintstone gained amusement value on YouChew when the community noticed he partook in the blandest video game objective of all time - having to paint a wall.
- Shooting Pool
- Fruity Pebbles cereal and its other variants
- Harebrained schemes
- Betting on things
- His Pebbles
- The Great Gazoo (Secretly.)
- The Jetsons
- Winston Cigarettes
- Beating Barney with a bowling ball
- His mother-in-law
- When Barney steals his breakfast
- Traffic jams
- Blooregard Q. Kazoo
- Painting The Wall
- When Wilma throws him out of the house
- "Barney, My Pebbles!!"
- "I'm Mr. Smart Guy."
- "THIS IS A TAPESTRY OF JUSTICE! I WANT THE BOOK THROWN AT HIM!"
- "BET. BET. BET BET BET BET BET."
- "Yeah, Barney, Winston tastes good like a... cigarette should."
- "♫Winston tastes good like a *click, click* cigarette should!♫"
- PEBBLES IS BETTER THAN YOU BARNEY
- OKAY WILMA THEN I'M GOING BOWLING WITH BARNEY
- The picture at the right depicts Fred from the Sega Master System game "The Flintstones" by Tiertex. In the game, you play with Fred doing exciting things such as painting a wall, driving to the bowling alley, and beating Barney with a bowling ball.
- He's the only man to live in the past, the present, and the future, but not all three at the same time.
- He somehow found a way to be frozen near Billy's house. Billy, Mandy, and Grim somehow found a way to unthaw him. Billy, however, made him be called "Jake Steel", which he hates.
- He only smokes Winston's cigarettes.
- Has a speech impediment.
- You were probably bought here from SiIvaGunner. GRAND DAD.
- Stu Pickles is not Fred Flintstone, you stupid bitch!